|Released||24 May 2018 (Update)|
|Inhabitants||Humans, Vampyres, Vyrewatch|
|Location on World Map|
Slepe is a small coastal town which occupies an area east of Meiyerditch. The town is currently infected with the sleeper plague, which causes infected people to fall into a deep sleep.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
The three quickest methods of reaching Slepe are as follows:
- Teleporting to Ver Sinhaza via Drakan's medallion, then running north. Once players pass the small dock, run east to arrive at Slepe.
- Using the Ectophial to teleport to the Ectofuntus, then heading north to the small dock and paying Andras 10,000 coins to row to Slepe. The player will arrive at a dock just south-west of Slepe.
- Using Morytania Legs 3 & 4 to teleport to Burgh de Rott, then running to Theatre of Blood to bank.
Places of interest[edit | edit source]
Church[edit | edit source]
Port[edit | edit source]
Players can travel between Port Phasmatys (just outside the town, north of the Ectofuntus) and the small port south-west of Slepe. Andras charges players 10,000 coins if they are travelling to Slepe from Port Phasmatys, but will not charge them if they are travelling to Port Phasmatys from Slepe.
Bar[edit | edit source]
Sisterhood Sanctuary[edit | edit source]
Under the town is the Sisterhood Sanctuary, accessible by climbing down the stairs in the small house next to the church.
Manor[edit | edit source]
The Crombwick Manor is the residence of Lord Crombwick. As the entrances to the manor are locked, it is only accessible via the ladder in Kroy's laboratory in the Sisterhood Sanctuary. It has been invaded by Damien Leucurte, vampyre juveniles and vyrewatch, and as a result appears messy.
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- Chaos druid (level 13)
- Chaos druid warrior (level 37)
- Vampyre Juvenile (level 45)
- Swamp Crab (level 55)
- Vyrewatch (level 105)
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The basement of the house directly west of the Sisterhood Sanctuary entrance (with the icon) is a replication of the Forman Basement from the FOX comedy That '70s Show.
- With the release of the Theatre of Blood on 7 June 2018, a grave was added just north-west of the Crombwick Manor in memoriam of TotalBiscuit, a well known British game critic on YouTube. The grave's examine reads He was always there to ask and answer one simple question., which is the opening statement of his video series "WTF is (name of game)", in which he explains and reviews certain video games.
- Slepe is the medieval name for St Ives, a market town near to Cambridge, where Jagex is based.