Soft clay rock
|Released||25 July 2019 (Update)|
|Examine||A rocky outcrop.|
A soft clay rock is a protruding rock containing soft clay. A player with a Mining level of 70 or higher can mine soft clay from these rocks, which are found in the Trahaearn mine, granting 5 Mining experience for each ore mined. After being mined, a soft clay rock takes 1.2 seconds to respawn.
Wearing a bracelet of clay whist mining soft clay would grant two soft clay instead of one for every successful mine.
Mining Info[edit | edit source]
|Mining XP||5 xp|
|Respawn time||1.2 seconds|
Pre roll drops[edit | edit source]
A gem table rolls before the main drop table. There's a chance to receive nothing here so that players can receive no items from a rock even if they are guaranteed to receive an ore in the main drop table. The table gets more likely to be rolled if the player has a glory amulet equipped: the probability grows from 1/256 to 1/86.
|Nothing||N/A||70/32,768; 70/11,008[d 1]||N/A||N/A|
|Uncut sapphire||1||32/32,768; 32/11,008[d 1]||342||15|
|Uncut emerald||1||16/32,768; 16/11,008[d 1]||582||30|
|Uncut ruby||1||8/32,768; 8/11,008[d 1]||1,189||60|
|Uncut diamond||1||2/32,768; 2/11,008[d 1]||2,741||120|
- The drop rate is increased while wearing a amulet of glory
Main drops[edit | edit source]
The probability for a player to receive some soft clay drop depends on the player's mining level. The soft clay rock will deplete after receieving the soft clay.Mining gloves and its variants do not affect soft clay rock depletion.
Conditional drops[edit | edit source]
The following table shows items that can be received in addition to the main resource.
|Clue geode (beginner)||1||Rare||Not sold||N/A|
|Clue geode (easy)||1||Rare||Not sold||N/A|
|Clue geode (medium)||1||Rare||Not sold||N/A|
|Clue geode (hard)||1||Rare||Not sold||N/A|
|Clue geode (elite)||1||Rare||Not sold||N/A|
|Crystal shard||1||1/127||Not sold||N/A|
|Rock golem||1||Very rare||Not sold||N/A|
References[edit | edit source]
- Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 11 February 2020. (Archived from the original on 27 November 2020.) Mod Ash: "It adds a gem roll before each ore roll, and if you receive a gem you don't get the ore roll."
- Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 6 July 2020. (Archived from the original on 27 November 2020.) Mod Ash: "Yes, [the mining gem table has] got [...] chance of giving no gem."
- Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 7 Feb 2017. (Archived from the original on 18 Jun 2019.) Mod Ash: "[the actual increase when wearing the Amulet of Glory while mining is] 1/86 rather than 1/256 for a gem."
- Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 14 April 2020. (Archived from the original on 15 April 2019.) Mod Ash: "I believe that's 1/127 from any type of ore. And it looks like the Varrock bonus would give you a second shard roll if you got a second ore."
|Mining rocks and sources|