The Summer Garden is available starting at level 65 Thieving. It is located north of the teleport spawn point, provided the compass is pointed north.
Lap Time[edit | edit source]
A trip to the centre of the summer garden is approximately 40 seconds, whereas one to the herb patch is around 36 seconds. These times are based on using the one-click method, so this would give you around 100 trips per hour or 50 drinks per hour. Factor in the occasional misclick or lag and a realistic figure of 140,000 experience per hour seems achievable. Note that these figures assume constant running.
Experience[edit | edit source]
- Players may wish to begin training at the Summer garden at level 65 as an alternative method to Ardougne Knights or Menaphite Thugs. The method can give up to 130,000 experience per hour, with minimal effort.
- Picking a fruit from the central tree in the summer garden gives 60 Farming experience.
- Picking the herbs from any garden gives 50 Farming experience.
- If you fill your 28 inventory slots with the fruits and bank them you will get 1,680 total Farming experience and 42,000 Thieving experience per trip, 1,500 Thieving XP per fruit (this involved getting 28 of the fruits you picked and putting them into 14 beer glasses).
- The recommended inventory for this activity is ~3 stamina potions, a Pestle and mortar, 22 Beer glasses, and two empty inventory spaces for the sq'irks.
[edit | edit source]
One-click Summer Garden Method[edit | edit source]
- Stand in the tile just in front of the path of the elemental, marked with a red box in the image.
- Wait until elementals 1 and 3 bounce against the middle walls at the same time. This is when you need to prepare yourself for running.
- If they happen to be off-tick, that is, one bounces and the second one bounces right after, just get caught by the first elemental, and they should bounce together again.
- Wait until elemental 1 goes back to where you are, and click on the sq'irk tree when she moves from tile 3 to 4.
- Repeat this process until the other elementals no longer catch you.
- Update: Some worlds have an issue where elementals don't always seem to delay for 1 tick when they spot you, making it so you can keep getting spotted on the same tile. Easiest to change worlds.
- Or, to "fix" these elementals, stand still on a tile where the non-delaying elemental would spot you. They should delay properly when they spot you then. If not, try another tile.
- If you ran past an elemental that spotted you and starts following you, but didn't teleport you, log in and out. This resets her.
Summer Garden Herbs[edit | edit source]
[edit | edit source]
Herb navigation guide needed.
Herb Drop Table[edit | edit source]
- Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 7 Dec 2016. Mod Ash: "Someone wanted the herb chances from the Sorceress's Garden"