The Old School RuneScape Wiki defaults to the British convention for floor numbering: Ground floor, first floor, etc. This may be changed by clicking the moon icon at the top right of the site.
This article is about about the tool. For the wieldable spade weapon, see large spade
A Spade is a multi-functional tool in RuneScape. One of its major uses is in the Farming skill, though it also comes in handy for many quests and Treasure Trails (clues). They are sold in farming shops and an infinite supply can be gained in your house by making a Tool store 2 at 25 Construction. Alternatively, they can be obtained from a Rogue kit.
Spades have had many appearances in holiday events.
A spade is also used to gain entrance to Barrows and the Falador Mole Lair.
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- Speak to Konoo at the saltpetre mine and ask "do you have a spare spade". He will give you one.
- Take from tools in Lumbridge Swamp shed (which leads to Zanaris).
- Centre of Rimmington mine.
- At Corsair Cove near a palm tree, south-west of bank.
- In the Falador Estate agent building
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here