Spirits of the Elid/Quick guide
|Spirits of the Elid (#94)|
|Release date||5 December 2005 (Update)|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Talk to Awusah, mayor of Nardah.|
|Description||The people in the desert village of Nardah have a problem. Their town well has dried up and any water they try to bring back to the town from the river mysteriously disappears before they can get it back. The villagers suspect they have been cursed in some way. Can you unravel what is going on and save the village?|
|Enemies to defeat|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Players must be on the standard spellbook to complete this quest (or have Spellbook Swap available).
Getting started[edit | edit source]
Items required: Tele Grab runes, needle and thread.
- Head to Nardah and talk to Awusah the Mayor.
- Head to the house to the north and talk to Ghaslor the Elder. Make sure to receive ballad.
- Head to the shrine north of the fountain and west of Ghaslor's house.
- Search the northern cupboard to the west.
- Use a needle and thread on the torn robes (make sure you grab both top and bottom) and equip them
- Telegrab the ancestral key
The Golems[edit | edit source]
Items required: Rope, Pickaxe, ranged weapon and ammo, crush-, slash- and stab weapon.
- Follow the River Elid north until you reach a cave with a waterfall coming out of it. (Eagle's Eyrie teleport on the Necklace of passage and go south-west)
- (You can find bronze arrows and a bronze pickaxe south of the cave entrance and a shortbow to the east)
- Use your rope on the root which overhangs the cave.
- Equip the robes of elidinis and use the ancestral key on the door.
- Note: If the door will not open, make sure you have both the robes on also you may have to talk to Ghaslor the Elder and attempt to open it again afterward.
- Head east to the three doors.
- Kill the white golem to the south which is weak to stab.
- Enter the room and clear the water channel via Thieving.
- Kill the Grey golem to the east which is weak to slash.
- Enter the room and clear the water channel with a pickaxe.
- Kill the Black golem to the north-east which is weak to crush.
- Enter the room and clear the water channel by shooting the target on the other side with a bow, crossbow or a magic attack.
- Go through the north door and talk to one of the spirits.
- Head back to Nardah.
- Note: It is possible to be bugged when exiting the cave. To get out of the bug, simply use the Home teleport spell
The Genie[edit | edit source]
Items required: Light source, Knife, Rope
- Talk to Awusah the Mayor.
- Take the shoes by his door and use a knife on them whilst outside of the house to obtain sole.
- Head west from the Nardah General Store to a crevice.
- Use a rope on it and head through the door to the north.
- Talk to the Genie to the north and then talk to him again.
- Head back to Nardah and use the statuette on the plinth in the Shrine to Elidinis north of the fountain.
Note: Praying at the Nardah Shrine is a Desert Medium Achievement Diary Requirement.
Reward[edit | edit source]
- 2 Quest points
- 8,000 Prayer experience
- 1,000 Thieving experience
- 1,000 Magic experience
- Access to Nardah's fountain and shrine: Praying at the statue will fill your Hitpoints, temporarily boost it, restore your prayer points and restore your run energy.
- Robes of Elidinis