|Released||17 October 2013 (Update)|
|Defender of Zamorak.|
|Aggressive||Yes, unless wearing a Zamorak-affiliated item|
|+0||+0||+0||+0%||Not immune||Not immune|
The Spiritual ranger is a powerful Ranged Slayer monster found in the God Wars Dungeon. There are four types of Spiritual rangers: Saradominist, Zamorakian, Bandosian, and Armadylian. Spiritual rangers require 63 Slayer to kill (note Spiritual creatures cannot be given as a Slayer assignment if the player has not completed the Death Plateau quest). Just like Spiritual warriors and Spiritual mages, which require 68 and 83 respectively, there are Spiritual rangers from each god.
They are usually not killed due to their lacklustre drops, but as a Slayer assignment.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- God Wars Dungeon:
- Saradomin, Armadyl, Zamorak and Bandos "outposts" of the Wilderness God Wars Dungeon
Strategy[edit | edit source]
For players killing Spiritual rangers as part of a Slayer assignment wanting to avoid being attacked by them, the main area contains Saradominist rangers who are often engaged in combat with other monsters.
As with all other Armadylian monsters, the Armadyl variant can only be attacked with Ranged or Magic.
The Armadylian variant is not considered an Aviansie for the purposes of a Slayer assignment, even though when the player attempts to attack one with melee a message in the player's chatbox appears saying "The Aviansie is flying too high for you to attack using melee."
Note: Spiritual rangers will not attack you if there are objects such as rocks between you and them, despite them using a ranged attack style.
Drops[edit | edit source]
Weapons[edit | edit source]
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Oak shortbow 1 Common 56 Steel crossbow 1 Uncommon 99 Maple longbow 1 Uncommon 226 Magic shortbow 1–2 Rare 853–1,706
Runes/Ammunition[edit | edit source]
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Mithril arrow(p+) 1 Common 32 Steel arrow 1–12 Common 31–372 Iron arrow 1–24 Common 7–168 Bronze arrow 1–58 Common 5–290 Bronze arrow(p+) 1 Common 5 Body rune 1–12 Uncommon 5–60 Rune arrow 1–5 Uncommon 91–455 Adamant arrow 3 Uncommon 180 Adamant arrow(p++) 1–15 Rare 60–900 Adamant fire arrows 3–4 Rare Not sold
Other[edit | edit source]
Item Quantity Rarity GE market price Headless arrow 12 Common 72 Iron arrowtips 5 Common 40 Adamant arrowtips 1–13 Common 95–1,235 Bow string 7 Common 420 Broken arrow 1 Common Not sold Oak longbow (u) 1–12 Common 19–228 Looting bag 1 Uncommon (1/30) Not sold Ecumenical key 1 Uncommon (1/60) Not sold Mysterious emblem 1 Rare 
174,404 Clue scroll (hard) 1 Rare (1/128) Not sold Slayer's enchantment 1 Rare 
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When Spiritual rangers are fighting other monsters, they seem to punch them rather than draw their bows and shoot arrows. However, despite this lack of animation, the arrows themselves can still be seen.
- The Zamorakian Spiritual rangers seem to be wearing the old Hazeel symbol.
- Saradominist Spiritual rangers appear to be wearing the female version of Rogue trousers.
- Spiritual creatures are blocked by 113,241 players and was the most blocked slayer monster in 2017.
References[edit | edit source]
- Only dropped by those found in the Wilderness.
- Only dropped by those located in the Wilderness God Wars Dungeon. Drop rate decreases to 1/70 if one key is owned, and 1/80 if two are owned. If the medium or hard Wilderness Diary is completed the drop rate of 1/60 still applies until a player owns two or three keys, respectively.
- Only dropped while on a slayer assignment given by Krystilia.
- 1/64 if a Ring of wealth (i) is worn and fought in the Wilderness.