|Released||17 October 2013 (Update)|
|Examine||Defender of Zamorak.|
|Aggressive||Yes, unless wearing a Zamorak-affiliated item|
|+0||+0||+0||+0%||Not immune||Not immune|
Spiritual rangers are powerful Ranged Slayer monsters found in the God Wars Dungeon. There are four types of spiritual rangers: Saradominists, Zamorakians, Bandosians, and Armadylians. Spiritual rangers require 63 Slayer to kill, and the Troll Stronghold quest must be partially complete to gain access to the God Wars Dungeon. Spiritual creatures cannot be given as a Slayer assignment if the player has not completed the Death Plateau quest.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- God Wars Dungeon:
- Saradomin, Armadyl, Zamorak and Bandos "outposts" of the Wilderness God Wars Dungeon
Strategy[edit | edit source]
For players killing spiritual rangers as part of a Slayer assignment wanting to avoid being attacked by them, the main area contains Saradominist rangers who are often engaged in combat with other monsters.
In the north-eastern corner of the Zamorak's Fortress, there is a spiritual ranger who will sometimes not retaliate when attacked from the north, but this is inconsistent.
As with all other Armadylian monsters, Armadylian rangers may only be attacked with Ranged or Magic.
The Armadylian variant is not considered an Aviansie for the purposes of a Slayer assignment, despite the message "The Aviansie is flying too high for you to attack using melee." received upon attempting to attack them with melee.
Spiritual rangers will not attack you if there are objects such as rocks between you and them, despite them using a ranged attack style.
Drops[edit | edit source]
Weapons[edit | edit source]
Runes and ammunition[edit | edit source]
|Adamant fire arrow||3–4||Rare||Not sold||N/A|
Other[edit | edit source]
|Broken arrow||1||Common||Not sold||0|
|Oak longbow (u)||1–12||Common||22-264||48-576|
Tertiary[edit | edit source]
|Looting bag||1||1/3[d 1]||Not sold||N/A|
|Ecumenical key||1||1/60[d 1]||Not sold||61,500|
|Clue scroll (hard)||1||1/128; 1/64[d 2]||Not sold||12|
Wilderness Slayer tertiary[edit | edit source]
|Larran's key||1||1/73–1/72||Not sold||54|
Changes[edit | edit source]
|8 August 2019
|The drop rate for ecumenical keys have been changed to be 1/60 regardless of keys owned.|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When Spiritual rangers are fighting other monsters, they seem to punch them rather than draw their bows and shoot arrows. However, despite this lack of animation, the arrows themselves can still be seen.
- The Zamorakian Spiritual rangers seem to be wearing the old Hazeel symbol.
- Saradominist Spiritual rangers appear to be wearing the female version of Rogue trousers.
- Spiritual creatures were blocked by 113,241 players and were the most blocked slayer monster in 2017[source needed].