|Released||17 October 2013 (Update)|
|Examine||Warrior of Zamorak.|
|Aggressive||Yes, unless wearing a Zamorak-affiliated item|
|+0||+0||+0||+0%||Not immune||Not immune|
The Spiritual warrior is a powerful Slayer monster found in the God Wars Dungeon. There are four types of Spiritual warriors: Saradominist, Zamorakian, Bandosian, and Armadylian. Spiritual warriors require 68 Slayer to kill (note Spiritual creatures cannot be given as a Slayer assignment if the player has not completed the Death Plateau quest). Just like Spiritual rangers and Spiritual mages, there are Spiritual warriors from each god.
For players killing Spiritual warriors as part of a Slayer assignment wanting to avoid being attacked by them, the main area contains Saradominist warriors who are often engaged in combat with other monsters.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- God Wars Dungeon:
- Saradomin, Armadyl, Zamorak and Bandos "outposts" of the Wilderness God Wars Dungeon
Strategy[edit | edit source]
A good place to kill Spiritual warriors is just outside of the Zamorak Boss chamber as there are plenty of them. 70 Hitpoints are required to access the Zamorak base, and the player's prayer points will be completely drained upon entering. There are safespots (piles of stones) inside the Zamorak base, which can be used to safely kill Spiritual warriors with Ranged or Magic.
As with all other Armadylian monsters, the Armadyl variant can only be attacked with Ranged or Magic. They also use Ranged instead of melee to attack.
The Armadylian variant is not considered an Aviansie for the purposes of a Slayer assignment, even though when the player attempts to attack one with melee a message in the player's chatbox appears saying "The Aviansie is flying too high for you to attack using melee."
Drops[edit | edit source]
Drop rates estimated based on 63,141 kills from the Old School RuneScape Wiki drop log project, unless otherwise cited.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
|Adamant 2h sword||1||1/127||3,503||3,840|
Armour[edit | edit source]
|Adamant full helm||1||8/127||1,885||2,112|
Gem drop table[edit | edit source]
There is a 4/127 chance of rolling the gem drop table.
|Uncut sapphire||1||1/127; 1/64.49[d 1]||487||15|
|Uncut emerald||1||1/254; 1/128.98[d 1]||684||30|
|Uncut ruby||1||1/508; 1/257.97[d 1]||1,339||60|
|Unknown talisman||1||1/1,354.67; 1/687.92[d 1]||Not sold||N/A|
|Uncut diamond||1||1/2,032; 1/1,031.88[d 1]||2,932||120|
|Loop half of key||1||1/4,064; 1/2,063.75[d 1]||9,643||60|
|Tooth half of key||1||1/4,064; 1/2,063.75[d 1]||9,770||60|
|Rune javelin||5||1/4,064; 1/2,063.75[d 1]||860||1,200|
|Rune spear||1||1/65,024; 1/3,869.53[d 1][d 2]||11,987||12,480|
|Shield left half||1||1/130,048; 1/7,739.06[d 1][d 2]||65,535||66,000|
|Dragon spear||1||1/173,397.33; 1/10,318.75[d 1][d 2]||37,759||37,440|
Tertiary[edit | edit source]
|Looting bag||1||1/3[d 1]||Not sold||N/A|
|Ecumenical key||1||1/60[d 1]||Not sold||61,500|
|Clue scroll (hard)||1||1/128; 1/64[d 2]||Not sold||12|
Wilderness Slayer tertiary[edit | edit source]
|Larran's key||1||1/73–1/71||Not sold||54|
|Ring of wealth scroll||1||1/726–1/648||35,305||3,000|
|Magic shortbow scroll||1||1/1,452–1/1,296||57,784||3,000|
Changes[edit | edit source]
|8 August 2019
|The drop rate for ecumenical keys have been changed to be 1/60 regardless of keys owned.|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- On release, Spiritual warriors dropped medium clue scrolls, but were updated to drop hard instead. The Armadylian Spiritual warriors also hit very low and had inaccurate attacks, this was later fixed.
- Zamorakian warriors appear to have a Gnome/Glarial's amulet (similar to the crystal pendant which the player receives in the quest Regicide). Their weapons resemble an anger mace from the A Soul's Bane quest. Also, the armour they are wearing looks like a red version of Dharok's platebody and legs.
- Zamorakian warriors seem to have a graphical glitch where their hands do not seem to be gripping the handle of their weapons correctly, as their hands seem to be too far down the handle.
- Zamorakian spiritual warriors appear to have another glitch. They seem to be holding their maces through their bodies.
- Spiritual creatures are blocked by 113,241 players and were the most blocked slayer monster in 2017.
- Since release both Saradomin and Zamorakian spiritual warriors attacked their enemies by punching at them despite carrying a weapon. This was fixed with an update on 19 July 2018.