Sraracha is a pet dropped by Sarachnis, and is a much smaller version of the boss.
When a player receives the pet, it will automatically try to appear as their follower. At the same time, a red message in the chatbox will state You have a funny feeling like you're being followed.
However, if a player receives a pet while having a follower out (for example, a cat), it will be placed into their inventory. When this occurs, the message in the chatbox will instead state You feel something weird sneaking into your backpack. If a players inventory is full and they have a follower already, they will not receive the pet.
On death, if a player loses their pet (as a follower or in your inventory) it will wander around for 30 seconds before disappearing completely.
Players can pay a one-time fee of 500,000 coins to Probita in East Ardougne to have this pet insured. Should the pet be lost while insured, it can be reclaimed for 1,000,000 coins.
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ
To force an update of this list, click here
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
- Player: So what kind of spider are you...?
- Sraracha: The hive cluster is under attack!
- Player: Erm, I think the attack is over. I have already killed your queen.
- Sraracha: Then we should spawn more overlords!
- Sraracha: Don't you dare!
- The pet's name is a play on Sriracha sauce, a type of hot sauce or chilli sauce made from a paste of chilli peppers, distilled vinegar, garlic, sugar and salt.
- If a player uses a newspaper on Sraracha, she will exclaim "Don't you dare!", which is a cliche method to killing a spider in real life.
- The pet's standard dialogue is a reference to the Announcer lines for the Zerg Faction in the real-time strategy game StarCraft.