Stat restoration is the process of returning the player's skills back to their normal levels. Deboosts can occur from the environments, like the Ice Path, negative effects of boosts, using certain items, when attacked by other players in PvP, or from monsters.
Death is a special stat restore that all resets positive boosts as well.
In some cases, when a stat is lowered below a required level, player's are no longer allowed to use things relating to that skill, for example lowering Agility below the required level of a shortcut will stop the player from being able to use the shortcut, or lowering Slayer below the required level to attack a Slayer monster. However, some things are unaffected, a lowered Slayer does not stop you from receiving tasks from Slayer masters requiring a Slayer level.
Full restore[edit | edit source]
- Death - Restores all boosts and deboosts excluding duration based potions effects like dragonfire protection and poison protection
- Entering Clan Wars - Fully restores Hitpoints, Prayer, lowered or boosted skills, run energy, and special attack
- Entering Nightmare Zone - Fully restores Hitpoints, Prayer, lowered or boosted skills, run energy, and special attack
- Entering The Gauntlet - Fully restores Hitpoints, Prayer, lowered or boosted skills, run energy, and special attack
- Entering Last Man Standing - Fully restores Hitpoints, Prayer, lowered or boosted skills, run energy, and special attack
- Restoration pool - Restores special attack
- Revitalisation pool - Restore special attack and run energy
- Rejuvenation pool - Restores special attack, run energy, and prayer points
- Fancy rejuvenation pool - Restores special attack, run energy, prayer points, and any reduced stats (excluding Hitpoints)
- Ornate rejuvenation pool - Restores Hitpoints, special attack, run energy, Prayer points, any reduced stats, cure disease and poison
- Pool of Refreshment - Restores Hitpoints, Prayer, run energy and resets all boosted or lowered skills. Does not restore special attack
Partial restore[edit | edit source]
- Natural restoration every minute - Every minute 1 Hitpoint and 1 of each deboosted stat is restored unless they are at the player's current level. Prayer is not affected.
- Rapid Heal - Doubles the natural restore rate of Hitpoints from 1 to 2 per minute. Does not stack with the Hitpoints cape perk, but does stack with the regen bracelet for 4 Hitpoints per minute.
- Hitpoints cape - Doubles the natural restore rate of Hitpoints from 1 to 2 per minute. Does not stack with the Rapid Heal perk, but does stack with the regen bracelet for 4 Hitpoints per minute.
- Regen bracelet - Doubles the natural restore rate of Hitpoints from 1 to 2 per minute. Stacks with Rapid Heal or the Hitpoints cape perk, but not both, for 4 Hitpoints per minute.
- Dream - Increases Hitpoints regeneration per minute by 3. Stacks additively with other Hitpoints restoration.
- Rapid Restore - Rapid Restore doubles the restore rate of all stats except for Prayer and Hitpoints
- Boosts - Every boost has varying effects, some deboost other stats
- Stat Restore Pot Share - Shares potions from the caster's inventory with players in a 5x5 area.
- Potions - Every potion has varying effects, some deboost other stats
- Restore potion, restores Attack, Strength, Defence, Ranged, and Magic
- Super restore, restores all skills except Hitpoints
- Prayer potion, restores only Prayer
- Revitalisation (-), Chambers of Xeric exclusive that restores all skills except Hitpoints
- Revitalisation potion, Chambers of Xeric exclusive that restores all skills except Hitpoints, more than the (-) version
- Revitalisation (+), Chambers of Xeric exclusive that restores all skills except Hitpoints, more than the normal potion
- Dream - Causes the caster to fall asleep and triples the restore rate of Hitpoints from 1 to 3 per minute. Dream stacks additively with other regenerative effects: Rapid Heal and regen bracelet
- Leaving a player-owned house after losing Hitpoints -
- Abidor Crank - Heals the player for 15 Hitpoints and boosts Defence. This will also overheal the player if +15 will go above their current Hitpoints level.
- Cure Me, Cure Other, Cure Group - Lunar spell Cures target of poison
- Altars - Fully restore Prayer
- Edgeville Monastery altar, Nature Grotto, God Wars Dungeon altars - Fully restore Prayer and add +2
- Ancient mace - Uses 100% of Special attack bar and restores Prayer equal to the damage dealt. Allows boosting of Prayer.
- Rogues' Den - Restores Prayer and Hitpoints back to full after entering and failing.
Natural restoration[edit | edit source]
Every minute, equivalent to 100 ticks, Hitpoints along with any boosted or deboosted stat is restored by 1 closer to its current level, however these can be at different times depending when they occured. If the player consumed a boost or overhealed, the skill will lose one point, and if the player lowered their skill it would be restored by one.
The amount of Hitpoints restored can be double by equiping a Hitpoints cape or turning on the Rapid Heal prayer, these do not stack with each other, however they do stack with a regen braclet which will double the rate again.