Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Released||11 June 2001 (Update)|
|Examine||It's a meat and potato stew.|
|High alch||12 coins|
|Low alch||8 coins|
|Exchange||119 coins (info)|
Stews are a type of food that can be obtained by cooking uncooked stew on a fire or cooking range, requiring level 25 Cooking and granting 117 experience when successful. Players may burn the stew while cooking one, resulting in burnt stew; they stop burning entirely at Cooking level 58 on both ranges and fires. Stews heal 11 hitpoints when eaten.
Stew is the starting ingredient for spicy stew, and uncooked stew is the starting ingredient for curry.
A maid in a player-owned house can make a stew for the player.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|Members||Ticks||1 (0.6s)[r 1]|
- ^ Make-X is 1, then 3, then 4 ticks.
Cooking chance[edit | edit source]
Making the stew[edit | edit source]
To make a stew:
- Get an empty bowl.
- Fill it with water.
- Use the resulting bowl of water with raw potato to get an incomplete stew.
- Use the Incomplete Stew with cooked meat or cooked chicken to get an uncooked stew.
- Cook the stew on a range or fire.
Shop locations[edit | edit source]
This list was created dynamically. For help, see the FAQ. To force an update of this list, click here. For an exhaustive list, see here.
|Warrior Guild Food Shop||Ground floor[UK]1st floor[US] of Warriors' Guild||10||1m||24||3||2.0%|
|Ratpit bar (Varrock)||Varrock||∞||N/A||20||N/A||1.0%|
|The Other Inn.||Mos Le'Harmless||5||1m 30s||20||12||2.0%|
|The Cloak and Stagger||Shayzien||5||1m||20||11||2.0%|
|Ratpit bar (Port Sarim)||Port Sarim||∞||N/A||20||N/A||1.0%|
|Ratpit bar (Keldagrim)||Keldagrim||∞||N/A||20||N/A||1.0%|
|Harpoon Joe's House of 'Rum'.||Mos Le'Harmless||5||1m 30s||20||12||2.0%|
|Forester's Arms||Seers' Village||∞||N/A||20||N/A||1.0%|
Kamen in the Underground Pass will also sell a stew, along with a Meat pie and a loaf of Bread, to the player for 75 coins.
Changes[edit | edit source]
|30 January 2006
The item was graphically updated.
Gallery (historical)[edit | edit source]
|29 March 2004 –
30 January 2006
|30 January 2006 –|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Interestingly enough, when making stews and adding potato it will say "You cut up the potato and put it into the bowl." and when adding meat/chicken it will say "You cut up the meat/chicken and put it into the stew." in the chatbox, even if you don't have a knife in the inventory.
- Using stew on the tree with a guard, located in Draynor near the bank, will cause the guard to thank you and donate 30gp to you for each stew you give him. He will also drop the bowl near by. Note players can't give him a second stew until he has dropped the bowl from the tree.
See also[edit | edit source]