|Released||11 June 2001 (Update)|
|Examine||It's a meat and potato stew.|
|High alch||12 coins|
|Low alch||8 coins|
|Exchange||56 coins (info)|
Stews are a type of food that can be obtained by cooking uncooked stew on a fire or cooking range, requiring level 25 Cooking and granting 117 experience when successful. Players may burn the stew while cooking one, resulting in burnt stew; the burn rate while cooking these will decrease as players reach higher Cooking levels.
A maid can also make a stew in a player house if asked.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|Members||Ticks||1 (0.6s) [r 1]|
- Make-X is 1, then 3, then 4 ticks.
Cooking chance[edit | edit source]
Making the stew[edit | edit source]
To make a stew:
- Get an empty bowl.
- Fill it with water.
- Use the resulting bowl of water with raw potato to get an incomplete stew.
- Use the Incomplete Stew with cooked meat or cooked chicken to get an uncooked stew.
- Cook the stew on a range or fire.
Shop locations[edit | edit source]
|Bank guard||Draynor Village||N/A||N/A||N/A||30|
|Warrior Guild Food Shop||Ground floor[UK]1st floor[US] of Warriors' Guild||10||1m||24||3|
|Harpoon Joe's House of 'Rum'.||Mos Le'Harmless||5||1m 30s||20||12|
|Ratpit bar (Port Sarim)||Port Sarim||∞||N/A||20||N/A|
|Ratpit bar (Varrock)||Varrock||∞||N/A||20||N/A|
|Forester's Arms||Seers' Village||∞||N/A||20||N/A|
|Ratpit bar (Keldagrim)||Keldagrim||∞||N/A||20||N/A|
|The Other Inn.||Mos Le'Harmless||5||1m 30s||20||12|
See also[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Interestingly enough, when making stews and adding potato it will say "You cut up the potato and put it into the bowl." and when adding meat/chicken it will say "You cut up the meat/chicken and put it into the stew." in the chatbox, even if you don't have a knife in the inventory.
- Using stew on the tree with a guard in, located in Draynor near the bank, will cause the guard to thank you and donate 30gp to you for each stew you give him. He will also drop the bowl near by. Note players can't give him a second stew until he has dropped the bowl from the tree.