|Released||11 June 2001 (Update)|
|Examine||It's a meat and potato stew.|
|High alch||12 coins|
|Low alch||8 coins|
|Store price||? (edit)|
|Exchange||180 coins (info)|
Stew is a food item made with the Cooking skill. A Cooking level of 25 is required to make them. Stews give 117 Cooking experience, and heal 11 hitpoints. Players will no longer burn stews when they reach level 58 Cooking.
A Maid can also make a stew in a player house if asked.
Making the stew[edit | edit source]
To make a stew:
- Get an empty bowl.
- Fill it with water.
- Use the resulting bowl of water with raw potato to get an incomplete stew.
- Use the Incomplete Stew with cooked meat or cooked chicken to get an uncooked stew.
- Cook the stew on a range.
It can also be purchased from[edit | edit source]
- The Warriors' Guild Food Shop for 28 coins with 10 stock (280 coins for the whole stock; next to bank)
- Mos Le'Harmless' "The Other Inn" and "Harpoon Joe's House of 'Rum'" for 20 coins with 5 stock at each store (the stocks are shared). Located near the bank; Book o' piracy required.
- Kamen in the Underground Pass will also sell a stew, along with a Meat pie and a loaf of Bread, to the player for 75 coins.
- The Seers' Village bartender for 20 coins. (A fast way to buy these from the bartender is to click on him, press: space, 1, space, space, 3, space, space. Click again and repeat).
- The Keldagrim barmaid for 20 coins (East Bar). (A fast way to buy these from the barmaid is to click on her, and press: space, 3, space, space, 1. Click again and repeat).
Dropping monsters[edit | edit source]
Monster Combat level Quantity Rarity Chaos Elemental 305 10 Uncommon
See also[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Interestingly enough, when making stews and adding potato it will say "You cut up the potato and put it into the bowl." and when adding meat/chicken it will say "You cut up the meat/chicken and put it into the stew." in the chatbox, even if you don't have a knife in the inventory.
- Using stew on the tree with a guard in, located in Draynor near the bank, will cause the guard to thank you and donate 30gp to you for each stew you give him. He will also drop the bowl near by. Note players can't give him a second stew until he has dropped the bowl from the tree.