Jump to navigation Jump to search
Storage may refer to:
Banking[edit | edit source]
- Bank, a facility allowing players to deposit, store, and withdraw their items
- Bank chest, a chest that functions like a bank where players deposit, store, and withdraw their items
- Bank deposit box, a deposit-only feature that only sends players' items to their bank
- Peer the Seer, an NPC in Rellekka that acts as a temporary bank deposit box during The Fremennik Trials, and a permanent one after completing the Easy Fremennik Diary
- Rionasta, an NPC in Tai Bwo Wannai Village that banks items at a fee of 10 trading sticks each
- The Gravedigger random event contains a bank deposit box in the shape of a mausoleum
- Dwarven Ferryman, an NPC near the Arzinian Mine in Keldagrim banks gold ore for a 20% commission (10% if wearing ring of charos (a))
- Emerald Benedict, an NPC in Rogues' Den who runs a bank
- Grand Exchange, an institution used for trading and banking
- Seed Vault, a vault that can store 70 types of seeds and 2,147,483,647 of each type
Item storage[edit | edit source]
- Basket, an item that can hold up to 5 cooking apples, bananas, oranges, strawberries, or tomatoes
- Empty sack, an item that can hold up to 10 cabbages, onions, or potatoes
- Bolt pouch, an item that can hold up to 10,000 of four kinds of bolts
- Coal bag, stores 27 pieces of coal (or 36 if a Smithing cape is equipped)
- Elnock Inquisitor, an NPC in Puro-Puro who stores imp repellant, impling jars, and butterfly nets
- Essence pouches, a bag that can hold varying amounts of rune or pure essence
- Fossil Storage, a crate that stores Fossil Island fossils
- Tool Leprechaun, an NPC who stores various gardening equipment
- Fish barrel, an item that stores up to 28 raw fish of any type
- Fish sack barrel, an equipable version of the fish barrel
- Flamtaer bag, an item that can store up to 60 timber beams, 60 limestone bricks, and 500 swamp paste
- Gem bag, holds up to 60 of each uncut gem (sapphire to dragonstone)
- Herb sack, an item that can store up to 30 of each grimy herb
- Item Retrieval Service, an NPC or object that holds items of a player who dies in specific areas such as certain bosses
- Looting bag, an item used to store items whilst in the Wilderness
- Nightmare Zone, barrels can store potions used in the Nightmare Zone minigame
- Rune pouch, an item that can store 16,000 of three types of runes
- Seed box, an item that can store up to 2,147,483,647 seeds of six different types
- Steel key ring, a key ring that can hold 13 commonly used dungeon keys
- Tackle box, an item that stores various fishing equipment
- Gnomish firelighter, an item which can hold up to 1,000 firelighters of a single colour
- Master scroll book, a book that will hold 14 various teleport scrolls up to 1,000 of each type
- Plank sack, a sack that can hold a variety of planks up to 28
- Coffins, used to store shade remains in the Shades of Mort'ton minigame; the number of shade remains stored depends on the tier of coffin
- Collection bag, used to carry eggs in the Barbarian Assault minigame; the number of eggs able to be carried depends on the player's Collector level
Coin Storage[edit | edit source]
- Nightmare Zone coffer can hold anywhere between 1,000 and 262,143,000 in multiples of 1000.
- Last Man Standing coffer can hold anywhere between 1,000 and 262,143,000 in multiples of 1000.
- Servant's moneybag in the player-owned house can be used to store up to 3,000,000 in multiples of 100.
- Advisor Ghrim, who resides in the throne room of Miscellania Castle, can store up to 7,500,000 with up to 75,000 being spent daily Manage Miscellania.
- Blast Furnace worlds have a coffer that players can store gp into. While using the Blast Furnace, 1.2k gp will be automatically removed from the coffer every minute. Players can store up to 2,147,483,647.
- Clan Coffer can be found in a Clan Hall's bank area and can store up to 1,000,000.
- Death's Coffer is a chest located in a corner of Death's Office and store up to 2,147,483,647.
- Emblem Trader can store up to 2,000,000.
- Yohnus can store up to 40,000 with 20 being spent for each use of his furnace in Shilo Village. After completing the Karamja Elite Diary, he will let the player use it for free and money can no longer be given to him.
Construction[edit | edit source]
- Costume Room, a room built in a player-owned house to store Treasure Trail rewards, random event items, some types of armour, capes and non-tradeable holiday items
- STASH, storage units for emote clue items