Storage may refer to:
Banking[edit | edit source]
- Bank, a facility allowing players to deposit, store, and withdraw their items
- Bank chest, a chest that functions like a bank where players deposit, store, and withdraw their items
- Bank deposit box, a deposit-only feature that only sends players' items to their bank
- Peer the Seer, an NPC in Rellekka that acts as a temporary bank deposit box during The Fremennik Trials, and a permanent one after completing the Easy Fremennik Diary
- Rionasta, an NPC in Tai Bwo Wannai Village that banks items at a fee of 10 trading sticks each
- The Gravedigger random event contains a bank deposit box in the shape of a mausoleum
- Dwarven Ferryman, an NPC near the Arzinian Mine in Keldagrim banks gold ore for a 20% commission (10% if wearing ring of charos (a))
- Emerald Benedict, an NPC in Rogues' Den who runs a bank
- Grand Exchange, an institution used for trading and banking
- Seed Vault, a vault that can store 70 types of seeds and 2,147,483,647 of each type
Item storage[edit | edit source]
- Bolt pouch, an item that can hold up to 10,000 of four kinds of bolts
- Coal bag, stores 27 pieces of coal (or 36 if a Smithing cape is equipped)
- Fossil Storage, a crate that stores Fossil Island fossils
- Tool Leprechaun, stores various gardening equipment.
- Gem bag, holds uncut gems (sapphire to dragonstone)
- Herb sack, an item that can store up to 30 of each grimy herb
- Item Retrieval Service, an NPC or object that holds items of a player who dies in specific areas such as certain bosses
- Looting bag, an item used to store items whilst in the Wilderness
- Rune pouch, an item that can store 16,000 of three types of runes
- Runecrafting pouch, a bag that can hold varying amounts of rune or pure essence
- Seed box, an item that can store up to 2,147,483,647 seeds of six different types
- Steel key ring, a key ring that can hold 13 commonly used dungeon keys
- Master scroll book, a book that will hold 14 various teleport scrolls up to 1,000 of each type
- Plank sack, a sack that can hold a variety of planks up to 28.
Coin Storage[edit | edit source]
- Nightmare Zone coffer can hold anywhere between 1,000 and 262,143,000 in multiples of 1000.
- Last Man Standing coffer can hold anywhere between 1,000 and 262,143,000 in multiples of 1000.
- Servant's moneybag in the player-owned house can be used to store up to 3,000,000.
Construction[edit | edit source]
- Costume Room, a room built in a player-owned house to store Treasure Trail rewards, random event items, some types of armour, capes and non-tradeable holiday items
- STASH, storage units for emote clue items
Other[edit | edit source]
- Noob account, a lower levelled or less frequently used account