Swampbark armour is a set of members-only magic armour that requires 50 Magic and 50 Defence to wear. Each piece of swampbark armour can be made by using the corresponding piece of splitbark armour on the nature altar, and costs a certain amount of nature runes. Upgrading the armour requires sufficient Runecraft skill. The experience gained is minimal, as it’s not intended to be a training method.
- The gauntlets and boots require 100 nature runes and 42 Runecraft.
- The helm requires 250 nature runes and 46 Runecraft.
- The body and legs require 500 nature runes and 48 Runecraft.
The defence is comparable to mithril armour, and the total Magic bonus is 6 greater than that of splitbark armour. In addition to their stats, equipping the full set of swampbark armour provides a set effect increasing the duration of bind spells by 10 ticks.
- Bind: 8 ticks (4.8 secs) -> 18 ticks (10.8 secs)
- Snare: 16 ticks (9.6 secs) -> 26 ticks (15.6 secs)
- Entangle: 24 ticks (14.4 secs) -> 34 ticks (20.4 secs)
- For comparison: Ice Barrage: 32 ticks (19.2 secs)
Bonuses[edit | edit source]
|Item||Attack Bonuses||Defence Bonuses||Other|
|Swampbark body||Swampbark body||0||0||0||15||0||38||44||48||21||0||0||0%||0||0||?|
|Swampbark boots||Swampbark boots||0||0||0||3||0||4||3||5||4||0||0||0%||0||0||?|
|Swampbark gauntlets||Swampbark gauntlets||0||0||0||3||0||4||3||5||4||0||0||0%||0||0||?|
|Swampbark helm||Swampbark helm||0||0||0||4||0||13||11||14||5||0||0||0%||0||0||?|
|Swampbark legs||Swampbark legs||0||0||0||10||0||20||22||24||15||0||0||0%||0||0||?|
Changes[edit | edit source]
Added to game.