A player wearing swampbark armour.
Swampbark armour is a set of members-only magic armour that requires 50 Magic and 50 Defence to wear. Each piece of swampbark armour can be made by using the corresponding piece of splitbark armour on the Nature Altar, and costs a certain amount of nature runes. Infusing splitbark armour into swampbark armour requires sufficient Runecraft skill, as well as having learned how to do so via reading the Runescroll of swampbark.
- The gauntlets and boots require 100 nature runes and 42 Runecraft.
- The helm requires 250 nature runes and 46 Runecraft.
- The body and legs require 500 nature runes and 48 Runecraft.
Thus crafting a full Swampbark armour set requires 1450 nature runes.
The melee defence is comparable to mithril armour, and the total Magic bonus is 6 greater than that of splitbark armour. In addition to their stats, each piece of armour increases the duration of bind spells by 1 tick (0.6 seconds), with the full set increasing the duration by 5 ticks. For comparison, Ice Barrage binds players for 32 ticks (19.2 secs).
- Bind: 8 ticks (4.8 secs) to 13 ticks (7.8 secs)
- Snare: 16 ticks (9.6 secs) to 21 ticks (12.6 secs)
- Entangle: 24 ticks (14.4 secs) to 29 ticks (17.4 secs)
It can be stored in a magic wardrobe in a player owned house.