Tai Bwo Wannai
|Tai Bwo Wannai|
|Released||23 October 2002 (Update)|
|Inhabitants||Humans, Broodoo Victims|
|Teleports||Fairy ring, Tai bwo wannai teleport scroll|
|Location on World Map|
|Yanille||←||Tai Bwo Wannai||→||Ship yard|
Tai Bwo Wannai Village is located south of Brimhaven, deep in the jungle of Karamja. It is home to a number of villagers. However, it does have a problem with its location, as the surrounding jungle always seems to be trying to grow back over where it once was.
If you do travel to Tai Bwo Wannai, be aware of Broodoo victims. They're part of the Tai Bwo Wannai Cleanup minigame, but most players run from them, due to their high hp, strong damage and low benefits for killing them. They also cast stat-reducing spells.
A quick way to reach Tai Bwo Wannai is to use the fairy ring code CKR and travel north.
Features[edit | edit source]
Shops[edit | edit source]
- Jiminua's Jungle Store, a general store a bit north-west of town.
- The Tai Bwo Wannai Cooperative (a store that takes trading sticks for clothing and other items). Run by Gabooty.
- The Tai Bwo Wannai Parcel Service. Will run items to your bank for a fee (10 trading sticks per item). Run by Rionasta.
- Requires completion of Tai Bwo Wannai Trio quest:
Facilities[edit | edit source]
- The only Farming patch for calquat trees.
- An anvil.
- A Hardwood grove area with access to teak and mahogany trees. (Requires 100 trading sticks, obtained through the minigame.)
- A Tribal Statue that can recharge prayer points, similar to an altar. (Requires completion of Tai Bwo Wannai Trio.)
Others[edit | edit source]
- The minigame Tai Bwo Wannai Cleanup.
- Close proximity to a cave filled with Jogres.
- Close proximity to the Karamja Jungle mine found south-east of the village.
- A secret entrance to the Brimhaven Dungeon that leads players to the bronze dragon area. Players must pay Banisoch a one-off fee of 5,000 trading sticks before they can use the entrance.
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
- Mamma Bufetta
- Safta Doc
- Tamayu, hunter and spear seller
- Tiadeche, Karambwan fisherman
- Tinsay, priest
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Jungle Potion, start by talking to Trufitus
- Shilo Village
- Tai Bwo Wannai Trio, start by talking to Timfraku