Been trying to help by messing around with it, nothing works. Anyone? 188.8.131.52 21:07, April 20, 2013 (UTC)
- Not sure how this happens. It seems to be fine now — Neitiznot (talk) • (editor contributions) 17:01, May 14, 2013 (UTC)
Seems to be missing a drop, cut dragonstone.
- Added to Template:RareDropTable. Should show up there now. -- SpineTalk 22:29, February 12, 2014 (UTC)
- I got the drop as a cut stone, not uncut. Seems to be a monster drop instead of a rare drop table drop.
- Dracon562 (talk) 21:47, February 13, 2014 (UTC)
seems to be missing 100 silver ore, which i just got >.<
184.108.40.206 20:25, February 16, 2014 (UTC)piksnor
Black dragon drop log by Baconantors.[edit source]
Here is my black dragon drop log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AljN6pUSxVgAdEFaazIzUTdjY2ZTMmRfWTR3SzJrMXc&usp=drive_web#gid=1
I spent months on it before caving in and calling it quits. I hope it helps in any way.
220.127.116.11 18:36, April 28, 2014 (UTC)Baconantors
Elite drop rate is 1/1,000 not 1/500. I tried to change it but it was just reverted back to 1/500, which is incorrect.
Dragon token is not needed[edit source]
The dragon token being on the drop table does not help anyone no matter what the situation. Why must it be in the drop table?
18.104.22.168 06:32, 21 July 2019 (UTC)
Adamant Dart (p)[edit source]
I was killing Black Dragons in the Evil Chicken's Lair, and I received a drop of 16 Adamant Dart (p) from a Black Dragon. I don't see this mentioned on the Wiki so I thought this would be the best place to mention it, as I have no idea of the drop rate and whether it is exclusive to the Evil Chicken's Lair.
2001:1C03:1B03:7F00:40FE:33E5:B6DE:427D 11:38, 19 January 2020 (UTC)
- Thank you! I have added them, further updates will likely occur. Legaia2Pla ᴛ · ʟ · ᴄ 02:51, 22 February 2020 (UTC)
Larren's Keys[edit source]
Wilderness Slayer Tertiaries[edit source]
Hello, the wiki currently reads: "Note that Black dragons in the Wilderness Slayer Cave do not drop wilderness slayer tertiaries, unlike regular Black dragons." I recently looted two Slayer's enchantments from black dragons in this cave, so I believe this statement is not true. As a result of being in this cave the Larran's key and Slayer's enchantment droprates for these dragons are likely 15% higher (1/63 & 1/146, respectively) than the droprate of black dragons elsewhere (1/72 & 1/168, respectively). 0c1d0dc459 (talk) 22:20, 12 December 2020 (UTC)