Been trying to help by messing around with it, nothing works. Anyone? 126.96.36.199 21:07, April 20, 2013 (UTC)
- Not sure how this happens. It seems to be fine now — Neitiznot (talk) • (editor contributions) 17:01, May 14, 2013 (UTC)
Seems to be missing a drop, cut dragonstone.
- Added to Template:RareDropTable. Should show up there now. -- SpineTalk 22:29, February 12, 2014 (UTC)
- I got the drop as a cut stone, not uncut. Seems to be a monster drop instead of a rare drop table drop.
- Dracon562 (talk) 21:47, February 13, 2014 (UTC)
seems to be missing 100 silver ore, which i just got >.<
188.8.131.52 20:25, February 16, 2014 (UTC)piksnor
Black dragon drop log by Baconantors.[edit source]
Here is my black dragon drop log: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AljN6pUSxVgAdEFaazIzUTdjY2ZTMmRfWTR3SzJrMXc&usp=drive_web#gid=1
I spent months on it before caving in and calling it quits. I hope it helps in any way.
184.108.40.206 18:36, April 28, 2014 (UTC)Baconantors
Elite drop rate is 1/1,000 not 1/500. I tried to change it but it was just reverted back to 1/500, which is incorrect.
Dragon token is not needed[edit source]
The dragon token being on the drop table does not help anyone no matter what the situation. Why must it be in the drop table?
220.127.116.11 06:32, 21 July 2019 (UTC)
Adamant Dart (p)[edit source]
I was killing Black Dragons in the Evil Chicken's Lair, and I received a drop of 16 Adamant Dart (p) from a Black Dragon. I don't see this mentioned on the Wiki so I thought this would be the best place to mention it, as I have no idea of the drop rate and whether it is exclusive to the Evil Chicken's Lair.
2001:1C03:1B03:7F00:40FE:33E5:B6DE:427D 11:38, 19 January 2020 (UTC)
- Thank you! I have added them, further updates will likely occur. Legaia 2 Pla ᴛ · ʟ · ᴄ 02:51, 22 February 2020 (UTC)
Larren's Keys[edit source]
Wilderness Slayer Tertiaries[edit source]
Hello, the wiki currently reads: "Note that Black dragons in the Wilderness Slayer Cave do not drop wilderness slayer tertiaries, unlike regular Black dragons." I recently looted two Slayer's enchantments from black dragons in this cave, so I believe this statement is not true. As a result of being in this cave the Larran's key and Slayer's enchantment droprates for these dragons are likely 15% higher (1/63 & 1/146, respectively) than the droprate of black dragons elsewhere (1/72 & 1/168, respectively). 0c1d0dc459 (talk) 22:20, 12 December 2020 (UTC)
- Can't confirm the rates themselves, but wildy slayer tertiaries *are* available from the slayer cave dragons; recently got a larran's key from there ^^; 18.104.22.168 14:44, 29 May 2021 (UTC)
- It seems as if this information was migrated over without being confirmed when black dragons were moved from the Revenant Caves to the Wilderness Slayer Cave. Black dragons in the wilderness slayer cave do drop wilderness slayer tertiaries when killed on task. The expected drop rates are 1/58 for Larran's keys and 1/120 for the slayer's enchantment if they follow the established formula's and receive the 15% bonus to the Larran's key drop rate due to being in the wilderness slayer cave. Quadrapod (talk) 16:14, 2 December 2021 (UTC)