In Miscellaneous section the Granite Helm isn't supposed to be there. Not sure how to edit this whole thing without ruining it.
- Thanks for mentioning it, I've removed it from the miscellaneous section Crow653 (talk) 09:13, 19 September 2019 (UTC)
Collection Log[edit source]
Max values[edit source]
It would be nice to have a separate section listing the maximum number of items able to be tracked for each slot (even though currently probably few are known), or maybe even to add in this data next to each item. Just to give some more data, the maximum black pickaxes able to be tracked is 250. Jamamon (talk) 22:11, 2 February 2020 (UTC)
- 250 would be the "default" max, so to speak. Exceptions, I imagine, would be things like various shared TT rewards, Hespori seeds, dragon knives/thrownaxes, things of that nature, where you would be reasonably expected to get way more than 250. Not sure on the exact list of items, though. I imagine for cap for others would be 60k or 65k but it remains to be seen. Chen (talk) 22:23, 2 February 2020 (UTC)
2021-04-07 changes to-do list[edit source]
- Changes section
Main entry(streamline wording?)
New items / restructuring Brimhaven graceful Volcanic mine Marks 3rd age Merfolk trident
- New counts
- Opening paragraph: describe new features
- New image
- Easter eggs
3rd Age Ring and Count Corrections[edit source]
I'm sorry but I don't know how to make these changes can somebody else do it?
1. The 3rd Age Ring is missing from the Master Treasure Trails section, it should be right after the Bloodhound. The item count for this section is already correctly stated at 49.
2. The last paragraph of the introduction needs to have the item counts corrected. There are 1,358 unique entries. Pets, gilded equipment, and 3rd age equipment account for 112 of the 155 slots containing duplicate items.