Two suggestions[edit source]
1) As Old-Fool48 noted in the edit history page, this does feel like a stub. I think making a full page of XP rates for all skills on here would be massively useful for players to refer to. While reading the Pay-to-play Crafting training page, I noticed some extra information about XP rates that did not seem to belong there simply because they aren't optimal rates for the guides (that is supposed to suggest the best methods for training) but would fit nicely on this page.
2) Another alternative is to remove this page altogether, merge with Skill Training Guides, and add a new column that lists XP rates, 1 page per skill. For example:
|-||Agility||[[Agility Experience Rates|Agility]]|
|-||Construction||[[Construction Experience Rates|Construction]]|
|Cooking||Cooking||[[Cooking Experience Rates|Cooking]]|
|Crafting||Crafting||[[Crafting Experience Rates|Crafting]]|
|-||Farming||[[Farming Experience Rates|Farming]]|
|Firemaking||Firemaking||[[Firemaking Experience Rates|Firemaking]]|
|Fishing||Fishing||[[Fishing Experience Rates|Fishing]]|
|-||Fletching||[[Fletching Experience Rates|Fletching]]|
|-||Herblore||[[Herblore Experience Rates|Herblore]]|
|Hitpoints||Hitpoints||[[Hitpoints Experience Rates|Hitpoints]]|
|-||Hunter||[[Hunter Experience Rates|Hunter]]|
|Magic||Magic||[[Magic Experience Rates|Magic]]|
|Melee||Melee||[[Melee Experience Rates|Melee]]|
|Mining||Mining||[[Mining Experience Rates|Mining]]|
|Prayer||Prayer||[[Prayer Experience Rates|Prayer]]|
|Ranged||Ranged||[[Ranged Experience Rates|Ranged]]|
|Runecrafting||Runecrafting||[[Runecrafting Experience Rates|Runecrafting]]|
|Smithing||Smithing||[[Smithing Experience Rates|Smithing]]|
|-||Slayer||[[Slayer Experience Rates|Slayer]]|
|-||Thieving||[[Thieving Experience Rates|Thieving]]|
|Woodcutting||Woodcutting||[[Woodcutting Experience Rates|Woodcutting]]|
3) If 1) or 2) is implemented, I think it's preferred to have a source somewhere such as...
- a youtube video,
- guide from reddit or another website,
- screencaps from an osbuddy user or
- mathematical calculations shown in a pop-up note/a mouseover/footnotes although I doubt the mouseover/popup note feature exists.
I realize these are big suggestions that'll add massive amounts of work... it could be worth it. It would be nice to have a single solid source of information that has all the exp rates for most of the possible the methods for every skill.