Didn't they update it so you no longer have to identify herbs? Liquid1 (talk) 00:44, May 13, 2015 (UTC)
- The herb still needs to be clean though. Mage Hybrid talk 01:36, May 13, 2015 (UTC)
- Martin's dialog about his Mr. Lincolns getting crown gall is about a certain breed of rose getting a plant disease. According to allaboutroses.com.au: "As with most dark red roses, Mr. Lincoln has very sharp thorns and produces huge, thick watershoots which should be pruned with loppers rather than secateurs." When I read that I went, o m g... Not sure what this might be a joke about exactly yet...--126.96.36.199 02:33, 3 March 2019 (UTC)
- According to treloarroses.com.au, "During its life span, the rose will produce continuous water shoots (or basal shoots) from the bud union at the base of the plant, forming the beginning of new stems. Fresh rose stems claim most of the sap flow, producing long stems with large quality flowers."
- After learning that the Fairy Queen is sick, you must travel to the Dark Wizard's Tower, west of Falador. Upon approaching the tower, there are many brown, thorny bushes around the tower. Some of the thorns are lit on fire, to serve as a sort of entrance decoration. And the Dark Wizards themselves all have red-trimmed robes - the color of roses.--188.8.131.52 03:37, 3 March 2019 (UTC)
- The Magical Symbol/"wall decoration" on the top floor of the Dark Wizard's Tower has a spiral pattern, which is the shape of a rose's petals.--184.108.40.206 03:39, 3 March 2019 (UTC)
- There is a model of a Gallows next to the grave where you have to dig to get the Draynor skull. The examine text of the gallows says that it is "not your average garden feature."--220.127.116.11 03:50, 3 March 2019 (UTC)