what the hell does anti-meme mean?[edit source]
i take hours to edit only to be required to abandon my edits because the page is protected?
at least inform the editor that edits are going to be deleted so they don't waste their time getting angery for wasting their time!
and while i may not know how to make templates i know that what is between my signatures below is a hell of a lot better than the crap protected on the main page
|Released||4 April 2005 (Update)|
|Quest item||The Feud |
|High alch||? (edit)|
|Low alch||? (edit)|
|Item ID||? (edit)|
- When a 'Fake beard' is used on a Kharidian headpiece they form a desert disguise, required in The Feud
- Fake beard may be received during the Wanted! quest as a clue to look near Ali Morrisane's stall
- Forgettable Tale of a Drunken Dwarf quest may request a Fake Beard as one of the random items needed.
- after those three quests, it is just an optional accessory for your character to wear (head slot)
- if your bank is full, the easy in acquiring Fake beard, Kharidian headpiece and thus dessert disguise, means all three can be dropped with little loss even if one hasn't yet done The Feud