It is important to note that the "barrels around the ship" in which the guide says you can find swamp tar are the small tar barrels in the basement, not the barrels that are around the ship containing apples. I tried changing "barrels around the ship" to "small tar barrel in the basement" but it is blocked for "Bad Word"... Ishiz (talk) 02:41, January 23, 2017 (UTC)Ishiz —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) on 06:09, January 9, 2017 (UTC).
Botched jinx[edit source]
Interesting how the Captain doesn't have any more dialogue option to try sailing again once you start removing the symbols. I thought it'd have been interesting to see how the ship would sail with a partially-applied jinx X) Cyan Spark (talk) 07:11, 17 January 2020 (UTC)
Change equipment[edit source]
It says "You cannot change your equipment within the Dream World". What happens if you try it, or accidentally click on your axe? (I didn't try it, in case the answer was "you wake up and have to get another potion".) Blade Sabre (talk) 00:14, 1 March 2020 (UTC)
Where am I? paths[edit source]
- Until recently, the article said "The path is different for everyone" and implied that you should just record which tiles you fell from.
- https://oldschool.runescape.wiki/w/Lunar_Diplomacy?diff=12812242&oldid=12516932 wrongly claimed "The path is identical for everyone" and added one path.
- Since then, people have been adding other paths.
- Currently, it says "The path you have will be identical after the first tile", but then the 5th path broke that rule.
- The five paths listed in the article do not seem to be accurate. It does appear that other path alternatives are available. It may be more likely that the original article wording, that the pathing generation is similar to Underground Pass and each player is given a different path may be correct. TimYogurt (talk) 17:18, 24 August 2020 (UTC)
Quest requirements[edit source]
- It has been 61 Craft since at release, as I cannot find anything that suggests it's ever been different. Unless it happens that the quest requirements aren't actually requirements (As with the in game requirements for Fremennik Trials, however I'd be surprised if that hadn't been noticed in the past 14 years 00:11, 17 February 2021 (UTC)