Talk:Money making guide/Archive 2
- 1 Revised default kills per hour (Spidines)
- 2 F2P ogress warrior moneymaking guide
- 3 Baked Potatoes
- 4 Collecting swamp toad legs
- 5 Catching rate edited
- 6 Catching Sharks Page
- 7 Question on money making - F2P - red spider's eggs
- 8 Crafting Drift Nets
- 9 Flax spinning
- 10 Fletching with Maple (Level 50 & 55)
- 11 Recurrent methods - missing birdhouses, giant seaweed, crystal tree, kingdom management, Hespori
- 12 Pickpocketing elves
- 13 Update to money maker
- 14 Strung bows per hour
- 15 Chaos Rune numbers are questionable
- 16 mmg add zalcano
- 17 Farming locations for herbs
- 18 Avrage crate worth is 25k without rares avrage crate is most definitely not 80k
- 19 Killing the Crazy archaeologist
- 20 Spidines egg drop rate
- 21 Hunter Level Requirement for Opening Eclectic Impling Jars
- 22 Claw value
- 23 masterfarmer gp seems slower? possible nerf?
- 24 Crazy Archaeologist Rune Cost
- 25 Page needs to be deleted
- 26 out-dated prices
- 27 Temple Trekking - Nail Beast Nails & Bowstrings
- 28 Double Green Dragon's (Myth's Guild)
- 29 Pickpocketing elves
- 30 Duendes carteristas
- 31 Mining adamantite ore
- 32 Making drift nets from jute fibres
- 33 Pickpoket elf
- 34 Error in Pickpocketing elves
- 35 Pickpocketing elves
- 36 This page makes no sense...
- 37 ammont
- 38 Why is theatre of blood not included in money making?
- 39 Mort Myre Fungi method
- 40 Outdated
- 41 Mahogany log chopping needs changes
- 42 Hunleff
- 43 Woodcutting Guild Ents
- 44 Baba yaga battlestaves
- 45 Killing wyrms
- 46 hourly value of crystal shards attained from pickpocketing elves
- 47 Diary cape method
- 48 Crushing superior dragon bones
- 49 Feasibility of crushing superior dragon bones
- 50 Cannonballs and Cutting Topaz
- 51 New MMG i dont feel like making
- 52 Infernal Eel Other Requirements
- 53 Out of Date - Not a viable Money Maker
- 54 why do I need the cake?
- 55 1b/hour??? at hydras?
Revised default kills per hour (Spidines)
300 Kills per hour seems like an extreme high bound for what players can expect out of this. Should it be reduced to reflect more realistic rates?
220.127.116.11 20:23, 17 February 2020 (UTC)
- I've lowered it to 250/hr. Still might be on the high side but 300+ is definitely near max combat stats w/ a POH fairy ring. Feel free to adjust the page yourself if you still feel it to be too misleading.-Towelcat (talk) 13:00, 24 February 2020 (UTC)
F2P ogress warrior moneymaking guide
To add to the lower text of the guide, you could note that to gain passive crafting xp while killing the ogress warriors, while at a lesser profit per hour, if you were to bring a chisel. Crafting in F2P can be a tedious skill, and this could possibly be added as a crafting method in general (though noted as a passive way of gaining xp, similar in a way to farming).
-YeetBaguette 18.104.22.168 15:57, 24 February 2020 (UTC)
- Thanks for informing us, I've hopefully fixed it. 21:06, 2 March 2020 (UTC)
Collecting swamp toad legs
In the swamp area of the Tree Gnome Stronghold, you can make around 250-300k an hour picking swamp toads & obtaining their legs. The fact that these items respawn quick also helps. Rushrangepre (talk) 02:32, 11 March 2020 (UTC)
Catching rate edited
The page said you'd catch 90 sharks an hour at level 76, but I fished for 4 hours at level 77 at the fishing guild at an average of 155 sharks per hour. I therefore changed the rates written on the page. 22.214.171.124 09:59, 12 March 2020 (UTC)
Catching Sharks Page
The page for catching sharks text is out of date. It claims catching monkish is better(presumably from before all the updated calculators) even though the data does not agree. It might be able to do a ratio calculation for gp sharks/h divided by gp monkfish/h to keep people updated on comparison rates.
Question on money making - F2P - red spider's eggs
I know the GE price changes, so I'm checking the "quantity" of red spider's eggs to collect. The page defaults to 15 trips, totalling 390 eggs. I don't understand how someone would end up with 15 trips in an hour.
The explanation lists a couple of trip possibilities, the fastest being 7-9 minutes. Let's say an average of 8 minutes, that's only 7.5 trips an hour, which is half of the defaulted amount of eggs per hour. Did I miss something, or should the default number be corrected by halving it? :(
- Hi, the article neglected to mention the world hopping rate at 69+ combat (the level where spiders are no longer aggressive towards the player). From my own testing a few times, it took me an average of ~3m25s per trip, though the worlds I used were empty at the time. Thanks for the report, I've updated the page. -Towelcat (talk) 19:16, 20 March 2020 (UTC)
Crafting Drift Nets
Do not do this!!! It costs 2,400 for the materials and they only sell for 1,750. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 2601:245:c001:c710:dec:4141:1c5c:2acd (talk) on 7:14, 22 March 2020 (UTC).
I believe it is faster to spin flax in the Museum camp on fossil island. There are no stairs, and you can clearly see the bank chest and spinning wheel without ever having to pan your view. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 2601:245:c001:c710:dec:4141:1c5c:2acd (talk) on 07:19, 22 March 2020 (UTC).
Fletching with Maple (Level 50 & 55)
Right now Maple shortbows (u) make more profit (58 gp GE price) than longbows (u) (42 gp GE price), but if you string them longbows are profitable at around 60-90k per hour and shortbows are not profitable. I am terrible at formatting if anyone wants to update the table with the appropriate information.
2601:40:C004:6160:D9A2:5040:BC2E:D937 23:06, 28 March 2020 (UTC) Polske
Recurrent methods - missing birdhouses, giant seaweed, crystal tree, kingdom management, Hespori
I'd add myself if I had the wiki editing knowledge, these are all methods that should really be added due to their efficiency
I made a page for pickpocketing elves in priffdinnas due the current high value of the teleport seed, and the fact that you can get 450+ pickpockets an hour at lvl 99 on a 1/1024 rate for 2 seeds (rogue set). Money making guide/Pickpocketing elves. I also erroneously made the page Pickpocketing elves so that should be removed! —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) on 20:13, 8 April 2020 (UTC).
- Pickpocketing elves should now redirect to the money making guide. Great work on that page by the way! -Towelcat (talk) 03:33, 13 April 2020 (UTC)
Update to money maker
Instead of buying supercompost from ge, add: buy compost packs from farmer vendor - 2k for pack of 100, buy compost potion (3) at 75gp each from ge, use compost potions on compost, then do the ash to make ultra. Saves more gp equaling to much more gp per hour. Just a thought.
- At that point, that'd be an entirely different method deserving of its own page. You need to consider the opportunity cost (time) of making the super/ultracompost yourself, instead of just buying it off the GE. -Towelcat (talk) 03:33, 13 April 2020 (UTC)
Strung bows per hour
Change to 1600.
- You can string around ~2500 bows/hour at peak sweaty rates. You may have confused stringing bows with fletching the unstrung versions? -Towelcat (talk) 05:48, 17 April 2020 (UTC)
Chaos Rune numbers are questionable
3.700 chaos runes an hour, even much more than 2,000, seems unlikely. Am i doing this wrong? I collected 1900 in an hour world hopping as fast as possible. numbers seem unrealistic —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) on 23:44, 22 April 2020 (UTC).
- I just did a ~10 minute test and was able to hop every ~6.8s, for a rate of roughly 2650 chaos runes/hour, so I'm updating the guide to 2600/hr. Thanks for the report. -Towelcat (talk) 03:34, 23 April 2020 (UTC)
mmg add zalcano
Farming locations for herbs
Avrage crate worth is 25k without rares avrage crate is most definitely not 80k
This page is extremely misleading I completed 15 barrows chest today and not one chest was over 40k in value not 1********* —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 2600:1700:2340:4a50:d028:6823:6c8a:f533 (talk) on 20:11, 9 May 2020 (UTC).
- The average Barrows chest is worth that much (with the rares) if you have the diary perk. Without rares, it's roughly ~60k/chest (~40k without the diary). -Towelcat (talk) 10:13, 21 May 2020 (UTC)
Killing the Crazy archaeologist
This page does not show the odium and malediction ward shards on the output pages which means the profit per hour is shown to be lower than it is. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Oiuyo (talk) on 15:40, 24 May 2020 (UTC).
Spidines egg drop rate
With the rate that Spidines drop red spiders' eggs (anywhere from 3-7 per kill), you really only need to bring 1 red spiders' egg with you and only about 7 or 8 sardines. With that you will end up with a full inventory of spiders eggs and not waste sardines. Auum (talk) 02:02, 26 May 2020 (UTC)
- Nevermind, didn't see the medium ardougne diary part... makes a ton more sense now. Auum (talk) 02:15, 26 May 2020 (UTC)
Hunter Level Requirement for Opening Eclectic Impling Jars
The page indicates a hunter level requirement of 50, but it does not seem like such a requirement really exists. The level required to CATCH them is 50, but opening the jars has no level requirement. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) on 21:02, 27 May 2020 (UTC).
- That guide has been updated (it may or may not take a little bit for the table of methods to refresh). --laagone talk 21:32, 27 May 2020 (UTC)
idk how to fix it. Claw value on alch hydra page puts claw at 0.024 chance, but apparently that equates to 1.9b... like, claw value is over 400 * 1.9b? -220.127.116.11 11:50, 3 June 2020 (UTC)
- nvm. My error —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) on 11:54, 3 June 2020 (UTC).
masterfarmer gp seems slower? possible nerf?
basically ive spent 3 days at master farmer, im on around 70% sucess (level 60 with rogue) and only averaged at 150k/hr rare seeds seem a lot less common —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) on 15:23, 3 June 2020 (UTC).
- As far as I can tell, Master Farmer loot is the same as it's always been (at least since the Kebos update). Due to the long stun timers with pickpocketing, you'll see a major hit to the gp/hr at lower levels compared to the no-fail point. There's a fair bit of variance with how many ranarr seeds you can expect each hour due to them being a 1/302 drop. -Towelcat (talk) 15:36, 14 June 2020 (UTC)
Crazy Archaeologist Rune Cost
Hi, the runes cost for the Crazy Archaeologist are not listed in the money making guide. This leads to GPH being inaccurate as the runes will be the bulk of the cost while killing this monster. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) on 15:38, 13 June 2020 (UTC).
- I've added an approximate 5000 coin cost per kill after doing a bit of napkin math. If that's way off (like 50% or more) let me know and it can be tweaked further. It's a tricky one to nail down because of how dependent it is on the spell and equipment used along with the player's Magic level. -Towelcat (talk) 15:36, 14 June 2020 (UTC)
Page needs to be deleted
is currently listed as a way to make money, not only are the prices on the page way outdated, no one actually buys the end product in bulk so it'll take you days to sell '500' if you force yourself to sell at loss to just get your money back, and longer if you try to make money out of it. If something is supposed to make you money and it has an 'hour' profit margin on it, it should be something that's actually bought in bulk if it can be mass produced and bottled dragon breath is not that item. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) on 22:58, 14 June 2020 (UTC).
- Prices of certain products will vary, especially with the large amount of players on at the moment. This may lead to the gp/hr of money making guides fluctuating. However the money making guide lists it as making 1m/hr, and the fact that the GE prices aren't accurate to sell prices is not something that we can change. In addition, something only being able to be sold slowly for profit, doesn't change it's legitimacy Luna Lana (talk) 23:05, 14 June 2020 (UTC)
- It's not legitimate though. There is not enough demand for this item that you can say you can make '1m gp' an hour from it. The only reason I can honestly assume it's even here as a guide is because someone who controls this wiki makes money themselves from people buying dragonfruit to even attempt trying to make money off of bottled dragonbreath. If even two people out of the the entire osrs population attempt to make 500 and sell at the same time, you would have to keep undercutting to sell at a reasonable pace. When people search up money making guides and see the gp/hour rate it implies that's how much you make an hour. Not that after an hour of work you can get your money back with profit a week+ from now. Also currently with the the actual prices it would be 500k an hour if you were buying input at cost and selling output at cost as the sole seller. And since you will never be the sole seller, this is legit a scam. This method isn't even on the other wiki, and it's clear why. 184.108.40.206 23:47, 14 June 2020 (UTC)learntothink
- The daily trade volume for bottled dragonbreath is about 3000 per day, which is more than enough to support a few hours of this per day. The method isn't on the other wiki for the same reason ~100 other methods aren't: nobody has updated the other wiki in the last year and a half. ʞooɔ 23:59, 14 June 2020 (UTC)
The cost of ores are anywhere from ~10gp to ~100gp lower than they are at minimum in the G.E, and the same goes for bar sell price. I am unsure of how to adjust these figures, but would appreciate if someone else could do so. Thank you! —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 2601:587:4202:7b80:c400:de54:2bf2:51f8 (talk) on 02:00, 15 June 2020 (UTC).
- Those are normal (usually) price fluctuations, it just takes a little while for the GE prices to catch up. -Towelcat (talk) 03:02, 15 June 2020 (UTC)
Temple Trekking - Nail Beast Nails & Bowstrings
This needs a lot more testing to find out more consistent numbers, but with Nail Beast Nails selling 12,585 (June 22 2020) each due to Sanfew Serums, and a minimum of 100 Bowstrings for any successful treks (11,700gp total (118*100) at the time of writing this), I want to make the case for adding Temple Trekking to the Moneymaking Guide.
Equipment: Graceful Outfit, Dragon Scimitar, Dragon Defender, Glory, and Ring of Duelling (for restoration)
Items: Morytania Legs 3 (Hard Morytania required) & Super Attack/Strength (optional)
Note: Of course these items can substituted easily for better equipment, no super sets, alternative restoration teles, or any combination. All combinations would influence the rates a lot, but still likely worth doing.
Method: Always start in Burgh De Rott. Trek with Smiddi Ryak (Hard), Rolayne Twickit (Hard) down Route One. Evade all Combat Encounters. Teleport back to Burgh De Rott and restart if encountering Bog, Bridge, Campsite, or River rather than complete them. Only participate in Nail Beast encounters picking up drops (With Hard through Route One, Five are encountered at a time). I personally prayed Piety against Nail Beasts to speed up kills, not necessary. I would teleport to Clan Wars to restore stats, could be an In House Ornate Pool.
The Equipment, Items, and Method can cause a large range of numbers, which may mean this does not get published to the main Wiki page. This is simply my preliminary testing.
Results: During tests, I was encountering anywhere between 90-100 events/hr, with a fairly consistent 10-12 Nail Beasts Event encountered totalling 50-60 Nail Beast Nails. Additionally, about 15 completions are accomplished depending on what events are encountered for each trek (some treks include 0 encounters, but it's maybe 1-2 times an hour by my testing).
At current market prices:
- 50 to 60 Nail Beast Nails (12,585 * 50/60) = 629,250 to 755,100
- (Minimum) ~1500 Bowstrings (1500 * 118) = 177,000
Totaling: 806,250 to 932,100 GP/HR
Again, this is very preliminary. I've tested this for only a couple hours now, but it seems promising so far.
I understand this would take a considerable amount of testing before proper average numbers could be speculated, especially to find out perhaps an approximate percentage of Encounter Rates for all possibilities, get more consistent numbers for how many Nail Beast Nails can be obtained an hour along with number of Bowstrings. Also it appears the Nails are fluctuating a lot in price (tonight I sold them for 16K each despite the current 12,585 GE Price). With preliminary testing, it seems like a fairly decent method of making money particularly for players with the Morytania Hard requirements completed. I am open to discuss and would be willing to contribute to testing for better numbers in the long run.
Double Green Dragon's (Myth's Guild)
The method of killing green dragons in myth's guild is duplicated here 2600:1006:B015:41A:C121:F08A:AB7D:E53F 23:53, 27 June 2020 (UTC)
- I have taken care of this, they're now two separate and non-duplicated entries. Thanks! Legaia2Pla ᴛ · ʟ · ᴄ 00:48, 28 June 2020 (UTC)
Mining adamantite ore
The mining guild has 8 adamantite ore rocks and a bank deposit that is very close. Actual gp/hr needs to be re-evaluated likely this number is off by ~60k -220.127.116.11 18:22, 1 July 2020 (UTC)
Making drift nets from jute fibres
Is it possible for making drift nets from jute fibres to be cross-listed with skilling since you are gaining crafting experience by making the nets (55 each)? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 2601:381:4280:408d:c029:b46a:413c:71a4 (talk) on 20:19, 6 July 2020 (UTC).
Error in Pickpocketing elves
this method should have an error, perform this method for about 6 hours and get 600,000 coins and 80 Crystal shards but no Enhanced crystal teleport seeds in approximately 3500 effective robberies. the method is wrong or the drop rate is not 1/1024, or it has some kind of error. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by Vpetit25 (talk) on 19:03, 7 July 2020 (UTC).
I consider that this method must have some problem. I used this method to raise my level from Thieving and from l97 to 98 I didn't get any Enhanced crystal teleport seed. which implies that the drop rate must be over 1/4000. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) on 16:40, 12 July 2020 (UTC).
This page makes no sense...
Red dragons don't have a ranged attack, so in order to range them without tanking their melee hits, you must safespot them. If you are safespotting them, you don't need dragonfire protection since the dragonfire can't hit you.
In addition, trying to manage a safespot in the Brimhaven dungeon is a nightmare. This page needs major revamping. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) on 19:10, 12 July 2020 (UTC).
Why is theatre of blood not included in money making?
- Because working out supply costs is difficult, and the amount of ToB runs per hour varies highly between skill levels. I do think this should exist, just we are lacking in the knowledge to make itLuna Lana (talk) 20:17, 27 July 2020 (UTC)
- Regardless of the differences in supply costs between gear setups e.g. whip vs blade vs scy and the kc/hour ToB should be included as a MMG. Assuming quads with 2 kills/hour with 500k supplies per run ToB is still higher gp/hour than any other method listed on the wiki, so it is silly that it is not included. Furthermore, there is a page for CoX with an estimated supply cost of 100k gp/kc which is listed as an MMG. Also, there is already a ToB page created for a MMG which I found (User:Nericat/tob) which with some minor edits is already completed. I don't know how editing on the wiki works at all, but it would be better to add an MMG assuming quads and 2kc / hour as opposed to not including it at all. It would be more disingenuous to not add the page than to underestimate the gp/hour. If I knew how to make pages, I would add it myself. --JRazE (talk) 14:00, 26 August 2020 (UTC)
Mort Myre Fungi method
There's an easier method if a player has Drakan's Medallion. There happens to be a 3 and a 4 log location just north outside of Ver Sinhaza. Combined with an Ardougne Cloak, you can quickly recharge prayer and bank at the theatre.2601:2C3:480:35A0:141D:6C12:8851:D4EE 03:18, 6 August 2020 (UTC)
There is a 600 buy limit on supercompost and ultracompost. -2606:A000:1501:A26:5159:3044:DF47:DB49 20:22, 11 August 2020 (UTC)
Mahogany log chopping needs changes
Mahogany log chopping needs an additional guide or an entire rework now that Fossil island mahogany chopping is much more gp and xp her hour, albeit with more skill requirements. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 2607:fea8:6c9f:ea80:f587:ad0c:3a21:6768 (talk) on 21:38, 12 August 2020 (UTC).
With Crystal armour and weapon seeds dropping a lot over the last few days, and the blade of salad even dropping this is closer too 1.6m a hour. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) on 05:50, 26 August 2020 (UTC).
- The profit listed on the page is calculated using GE prices. It'll always lag behind a few days/weeks depending on the items involved if there are significant price changes. -Towelcat (talk) 06:36, 26 August 2020 (UTC)
Woodcutting Guild Ents
Baba yaga battlestaves
This article is either out of date or needs clarification [[Money making guide/Buying battlestaves from Baba Yaga]] —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 2600:8805:3b00:13a:c464:79f5:8910:e087 (talk) on 16:47, 8 September 2020 (UTC).
Killing Wyrms is a decent combat money making method. I get about 250k an hour sometimes even 350k depending on my luck of the drops. Collecting an inventory full of bones gives you 33,600 but then you have the chance of receiving 27-30 blood runes which is 10.7k-12k and then the uncommon dragon dagger (17k) and rune battleaxe (27k) drops. They also have a chance of dropping coins (950-1.3k). I would recommend 70 attack, strength and defence if killing with melee and 60 ranged for red d’hide as they do magic damage. 62 slayer is a must in order to access the dungeon on mount Karuulm. 43 prayer if wanting to protect from magic —The preceding unsigned comment was added by T2SRed (talk) on 15:03, 10 September 2020 (UTC).
hourly value of crystal shards attained from pickpocketing elves
it would appear this guide is using the crystal shard value assuming shards are used to make divine super combats ( req 96 herb, ~8k/shard). Why is this value not based on the conversion of shards to tool seeds (current value ~16k/shard). This change would nearly double estimate hourly gp if im understanding correct. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) on 12:25, 16 September 2020 (UTC).
- i think the conversion is only tool seeds into shards and not the other way around Lessliss (talk) 17:25, 23 September 2020 (UTC)
Diary cape method
You can use achievement diary cape to teleport shantay pass bank and then tele lesser chaos fanatic at edgeville. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 2001:999:12:46da:eba3:e752:88ce:9c49 (talk) on 21:12, 3 October 2020 (UTC).
Crushing superior dragon bones
I added a subpage, but cannot add it to the table.
It is actually great money at the current GE prices.
--184.108.40.206 05:50, 4 October 2020 (UTC)
- Thanks for your contribution. The table is automatically created and updated based on page categories, it should update momentarily. --laagone talk 05:52, 4 October 2020 (UTC)
Feasibility of crushing superior dragon bones
The GE price of the crushed bones updates infrequently, leading it to be higher than the raw bones currently when their actual market prices are much closer. You are likely to see marginal if any profit. Furthermore, the trading volume of the crushed bones is orders of magnitude lower than the raw bones (~100k vs ~2m), so you will find it much harder to sell the crushed bones than to buy the raw bones. I recommend removing this method from the money making guide for the misleading profit stated. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) on 10:19, 5 October 2020 (UTC).
- I have added a warning on the MMG page regarding this, it is strange that the value appears to be much higher than it actually is but I'm not sure about the technical behind it. --JRazE (talk) 14:34, 5 October 2020 (UTC)
Cannonballs and Cutting Topaz
Hope I'm doing this right, first wiki edit and all. I can't seem to find making cannonballs on the list of money making activities. I don't know if its just been overlooked or not included for some other reason but it would be nice to compare it to other methods. And from the wiki page of Red Topaz, it says cutting them can become profitable at level 91 crafting. At 2700 gems/hr and knowing the formula for break rates I'm sure a simple equation could be made to calculate the profit/hr. MoistAnchovy (talk) 04:42, 13 October 2020 (UTC)
- The MMG page only lists members-only MMGs that profit more than 150,000 coins per hour or 20,000 for f2p. Cannonballs are currently at 90,000~, so the only way to view it is by going to cannonballs and clicking the link at the top. And the red topaz is a good idea thanks for the recommendation. 05:07, 13 October 2020 (UTC)
New MMG i dont feel like making
opening grubby chest, needs like graceful and magic defence everywhere else, a method to bank/spirit tree (i use farm cape). unlock the western door. i forget how many keys per trip, ever couple runs you can just farm guild spirit tree to poh, pool and then go.05:02, 14 October 2020 (UTC)
Infernal Eel Other Requirements
Why does it say that completion of the easy Karamja diary is strongly recommended? What does it impact in regards to infernal eels? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 2601:247:4181:aaa0:4cd3:7999:9b87:7e99 (talk) on 16:42, 15 October 2020 (UTC).
- Having and equipping the Karamja gloves 1 gives "Better deals in shops on Karamja when worn (shops sell items to you for ~13.3% fewer coins/tokkul/trading sticks and buy items from you for more)", as one of the items from Infernal eel is tokkul, or if you wanted to sell onyx bolt tips to TzHaar-Hur-Lek's Ore and Gem Store, you would get more for each you sell. 16:53, 15 October 2020 (UTC)
Out of Date - Not a viable Money Maker
The price of the sacred oil is at around 2700 gp meaning that you are not profiting at all and are in fact losing money doing this —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) on 03:59, 16 October 2020 (UTC).
why do I need the cake?
- To heal, Any food/heal will do, but cake is cheap (also f2p). Even telegrabbing the wine deals damage from what i remember 18:31, 22 October 2020 (UTC)