HD Image & Information[edit source]
The image that has been added, this is in HD and not from the current game. Shouldn't this be removed?
Also, the members and free players headers? There are no free players in 2007scape.
a drop that isnt listed[edit source]
I was killing them for a slayer task and got a rune javelin drop stack of 5 and it does not say they drop rune javelins on the page and idk how to tell wiki or edit the page or w.e so if anyone else does and would want to add that drop go for it 22:54, September 4, 2013 (UTC)
How do you tell if something's from the rare drop table? Rune javelins are on the table. However, they may be a rare drop from moss giants because I occasionally get them.
==Change in frequency.
Changed lipwurt seeds to a common drop. They are more common than strawberry seeds, for example.
184.108.40.206 17:02, January 25, 2017 (UTC)
/*I got a champions scroll from a moss giant*/. :)
Some of the very rare drops should be changed to rare. I have gotten dwarf weed seed, dwarf weed, and i have gotten Steel kite shield at least 2 or 3 times, in a period of about two days. How is it very rare? What do you base it on? —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 220.127.116.11 (talk) on 09:31, May 10, 2017 (UTC).
- As we have no way of getting exact drop rates, we use a use-your-own-judgement thing to determine what is common/uncommon/rare/very rare. -- SpineTalk 13:50, May 10, 2017 (UTC)
who is the idiot who is rolling back the edits
^^ disregard that previous line
mossy key should be a very rare drop... i have gained 65k exp in attack while killing them and no key...
i know this hapens sometimes but my friend has gotten 10 keys while i have 0 you just cant be this unlucky
18.104.22.168 22:03, May 3, 2018 (UTC)
- You may have just been unlucky. Most of the value comes from the herb seed drops, with Snaps/Rannars/Torstols making up ~56.6% of the total gp/kill. -Towelcat (talk) 06:34, 19 April 2020 (UTC)
Mossy keys in Wilderness[edit source]
The drop rate in for the Mossy Key in the Wilderness appears to be 1/150, based on 1K kills. The Wiki entry says it's 1/60. Can anyone verify where that information came from? 9/27/20 Hal Jordan (talk) 00:28, 28 September 2020 (UTC)
- From Tannerdino, well known and highly experienced Giant killer (rank 2 kc for both):
- 12.89m xp gained from mossies since april 8th.
- =53710 mossy kills/920 keys gained from wildy mossies = 1/58.4 drop rate
- also, 1/150 (non wildy rate) + 1/100 (supposed wildy rate) = 1/60
- Part of the drop rate is weird because it is believed that rather than modify the drop rate of the key on the internal code, the dev who made the modifications actually just added another key drop, which is why there is that (1/150 + 1/100) = 1/60 for on-task, wildy rate.