I found out that the rune items and salmon are ALWAYS dropped with another item. I wanted to mention this with a ref, but I couldn't figure out how to do it. If somebody could do that for me and tell me how for the future that would be great! ~l)~/\/~/-\~ (talk) 04:29, December 9, 2017 (UTC)
- Added it for you. As for how to add it yourself:
<ref name=example>This an example of how to add a reference.</ref>
- Add the above to the Raritynotes section of a Dropsline. Replace the placeholder text with your own.
- If you want to add it multiple times to the same drop table, use the following on the Raritynotes section of the second item (and beyond) you want it to add it to:
- Try and make it somewhat descriptive so that future editors can decipher your work. Then, below the entirety of the drop table, add:
- Here's an example for you to work off of if you wish:
|Cake of guidance||1–3||Common||Not sold||N/A|
|Book of knowledge||1||Very rare||Not sold||0|
- This an example of how to add a reference.
- I think I get it, let me try!
- Potato products.
im too noob to edit the wiki page, but in some places you can safespot the ogress shaman with ranged or magic even though they are supposed to be able to hit you back, they cannot. it specifically says on the page you cant safespot them which is wrong. —The preceding unsigned comment was added by 184.108.40.206 (talk) on 00:34, December 30, 2017 (UTC).
- Changed it for you. Feel free to contribute images of said safespots. ~ HeirApparently (talk) 21:41, January 2, 2018 (UTC)
- im adding how to use the safespot Pimiento (talk) 02:05, 30 March 2021 (UTC)
Some f2p drop logs[edit source]
I added some text and images showing how to get to the safespot and how to deaggro de shamans.