Agility pots[edit source]
Don't even attempt this with agility pots. It'll save you more time in the long run to just get 56. I've had to run through underground pass like a bajillion times. 126.96.36.199 23:59, March 16, 2014 (UTC)
- I did agility pots, as long as you do everything correctly and enough pots it's alright. -- SpineTalk 00:12, March 17, 2014 (UTC)
Nice guide[edit source]
Nice guide. Very easy to follow. I got 60 agility for underground pass and it was so easy that I thought I might as well to regicide. This guide made it very easy.
The guide uses multiple BOLD text for important bits. This is great and should be used in other guides as well.
I wasted time on it[edit source]
who ever wrote this quest guide is rediculous. Having us go through multiple trips to the same area in different steps. This person(s) absolutely does not know how to be thorough.
The requirements for the quest should be a minimum of 5 agility boosting methods. It was very frustraiting to have to go through the underpass another time unneeded.
188.8.131.52 00:04, May 2, 2015 (UTC)I hate you
the map of Tirrannwn is wrong, not current and the traps are slightly different esp. in way to tyras camp.
184.108.40.206 01:59, September 14, 2016 (UTC)
Gloves of silence[edit source]
Are those even needed for anything in this quest? I don't think you have to steal anything.
220.127.116.11 13:48, 25 June 2019 (UTC)
- In the case where you need a pair of gloves, they are a good alternative that are lightweight that work for the quest.
Also on the sidenote you do not need tinderbox for the underground pass alone. I know you need it for the Underground Pass (quest) to set the coffin on fire and get ashes, but this time you only need tinderbox when you actually have the bomb and you are about to go through the pass for the second time during Regicide.
18.104.22.168 13:55, 25 June 2019 (UTC)
- Don't you need a tinderbox to light fire arrows when you go through the pass? -Towelcat (talk) 14:36, 25 June 2019 (UTC)
Starting the quest[edit source]
It says "You must speak to King Lathas after receiving the note". And Lathas' amulet says "similar to how Lathas' Messenger appears for Regicide". But I don't think I saw a messenger. Does it still exist, or was it only for people who completed Underground Pass before Regicide was released? Blade Sabre (talk) 14:37, 12 March 2020 (UTC)
- The King's Messenger definitely still exists, and I remember him being part of the quest when I completed it in osrs a couple years ago. That said, when they released Song of the Elves they changed a lot of minor things about the old elf questline, like changing the name of the messenger from "King's messenger" to "King's Messenger". There's a chance they also changed how the quest can be started, so it doesn't require the messenger anymore? Do you remember exactly how you started the quest? Did you just go straight to talking with the King and never got the King's message? BigDiesel2m (talk) 14:57, 12 March 2020 (UTC)
- Thinking about it more, I'm pretty sure I talked to Lathas to finish Underground Pass, then immediately talked to him again to start Regicide (then went away and did unrelated things for the last couple of weeks until now). So if I'm remembering correctly, the messenger isn't required to start Regicide, and won't appear if you already started it. Blade Sabre (talk) 15:24, 12 March 2020 (UTC)
Making the barrel of naphtha[edit source]
There are three somewhat different guides to distillation, in Regicide, Barrel of naphtha and Mourning's End Part I. I think it would be better to consolidate them in one place and link to that from the others (probably with some more testing to see what actually works). Do people agree? If so, does it belong in Regicide or Barrel of naphtha? Blade Sabre (talk) 17:02, 14 March 2020 (UTC)
- And Fractionalizing still too. It might even belong there. Blade Sabre (talk) 17:52, 14 March 2020 (UTC)
Dropping barrel bomb[edit source]
The article says "The barrel bomb weighs a lot, and will make it more difficult to succeed during agility obstacles such as traps and gap-jumping. However, you can drop the barrel on one side of the obstacle, jump, and telegrab it from the other side. However, this only works for the agility maze." According to drop, it will stay on the ground for 3 minutes before disappearing. That seems like a pretty big risk of losing it if you fall. Thoughts? Blade Sabre (talk) 17:09, 14 March 2020 (UTC)
- Oh I see, the "agility maze" is the thing with the spikes? In that case it would be OK, and the reason not to do it on the final floor might be what I just said. Blade Sabre (talk) 17:12, 14 March 2020 (UTC)
crystal pendant[edit source]
Does anybody have a clue when the crystal pendant is taken from you? Trying to keep it given its cyan coloring for fashionscape 22.214.171.124 15:10, 21 August 2020 (UTC)