- 1 Level 74 xp rate
- 2 Level 84 xp rate
- 3 Why explorers ring?
Rewards per points
- 5 Experience rates
- 6 Safe death for Hardcore Ironmen
- 7 Points per action
- 8 huge xp table just to have it somewhere
- 9 87 Fishing - Infernal Harpoon exp
- 10 Inventory and Equipment
- 11 Reward Credits per Hour
- 12 Fish loot scaling
- 13 Heron Recolor?
Level 74 xp rate[edit source]
I got 57 kc now, and with not cooking, I did get 65k/h with dragon harpoon. This was steady for over 2 hours of playing.
Level 84 xp rate[edit source]
With almost 2 hours of playing, I was getting 65k-68k/h without dragon harpoon at fishing level 84.
Why explorers ring?[edit source]
Only thing I can think of is pray bonus for preserve. But then RoTG etc. should be listed. I'd venture that it can be removed. Endurance is also nearly completely useless here since you never come close to losing run. 11numbers (talk) 10:51, 28 March 2021 (UTC)
^ the 3 free 100% run restores I think 01:33, 29 March 2021 (UTC)Umopepisdn
- Sorry, I didn't realize there was already conversation on this page about the rings before I added them back. I regularly run out of energy on my lower level accounts and I think it is worth noting that the rings are useful for that. I agree the ring of endurance is a bit silly but I'm not sure if that warrants its removal from the table as it is BIS for low levels without crystal harpoon. I think it's worth noting that we don't generally exclude items from recommended setups just because we don't think a player will be able to afford it, like on Grotesque Guardians/Strategies. I definitely think the explorer's rings should be on there though, as those are definitely obtainable by low level players who are doing this content. Andmcadams (talk) 14:23, 30 March 2021 (UTC)
Rewards per points[edit source]
Experience rates[edit source]
Just a note for all players. The experience rates listed may not be accurate as Tempoross was released just a day ago as of this post. Experience rates may be subject to changes as Jagex continues to monitor the minigame. If you disagree with the rates posted please feel free to correct them or join us on discord. Shoyrukon (talk) 22:30, 25 March 2021 (UTC)
Safe death for Hardcore Ironmen[edit source]
Points per action[edit source]
|Catch double fish||10|
|Catch crystalised fish||?|
|Catch double crystalised fish||?|
|Infernalise fish||0 (no additional points given)|
|Infernalise double fish||0|
|Put raw fish in empty crate||20|
|Put raw fish in full crate||20|
|Put cooked fish in empty crate||65|
|Put cooked fish in full crate||65|
|Put crystalised fish in empty crate||20|
|Put crystalised fish in full crate||20|
|Attack spirit pool||55|
huge xp table just to have it somewhere[edit source]
Until there's a good chartsy way to display these, I figure it'll be good enough to have them on the talk page. Currently only the cannon number is boosted by the angler outfit, but that may be fixed at some point.
Formula for cannon is just a linear interp 45-100 from levels 35 to 99, and then it switches to another interp at level 70 of 89-100 from levels 70 to 99. Fish xp is just cannon/10, and pool is cannon*11/10.
87 Fishing - Infernal Harpoon exp[edit source]
Best 1hr segment I have done got me 77k xp/hr. This is no cooking, not caring about points, no mess ups, full angler set 18.104.22.168 03:14, 29 March 2021 (UTC) Rhit
Inventory and Equipment[edit source]
Reward Credits per Hour[edit source]
I'm trying to determine if solo or groups is faster for maxed players to try for pet. I did 5 hours (4 hours 56 minutes) of solo Tempoross at 99 fishing with infernal harpoon using the solo strategy on the Tempoross/Strategies page, no mistakes, every game was 3 rounds between 7100-7400 points, 8/9 reward credits per game.
Solo @ 99 Fishing w/ Infernal harpoon:
- total of 219 reward credits over 5 hours (~44 credits/hr)
- ~56k fishing xp/hr
Group @ 99 Fishing w/ Infernal harpoon:
- total of <TBD> reward credits over 5 hours (~<TBD> credits/hr)
- ~<TBD>k fishing xp/hr
- In case you're still looking into this. I addapted the solo points strategy to be 8300 points so you get 10 tickets per run. For the few hours I played that strategy (at level 83-84 fishing) it's reliable and getting around 65k xp/hr with the longest run taking 11 minutes starting when getting on the ship and endening when leaving the island. about 1/10 runs will give 11 tickets. So even at only 84 fishing you can go for about 50 tickets an hour easily when doing 5 runs an hour.
- IAmMirko (talk) 23:52, 18 April 2021 (UTC)
Fish loot scaling[edit source]
@ Level 82 fishing lobsters stop being rewarded from the loot pool and manta rays get added.