A Tanner is a non-player character who for a price will tan hides into leather:
- Cowhide, which becomes Leather or Hard leather
- Snakeskin, which becomes Snake hide.
- Green, blue, red, and black Dragon leather, which becomes Dragonhide of the same colour.
Locations[edit | edit source]
- Ellis in Al Kharid. Both the ring of dueling and the amulet of glory can be used to teleport to Al Kharid, and Ellis is near a bank.
- The 1st floor[?] of the Crafting Guild.
- Ranging Guild.
- Sbott in Canifis. He charges higher prices for tanning, a bit over twice what other tanners charge.
Leathers[edit | edit source]
|Raw material||Product||Crafting level||Tanning price|
|Snake hide (Tai Bwo Wannai Cleanup)||Snakeskin||45||15||25|
|Snake hide (Temple Trekking)||Snakeskin||45||20||45|
|Green dragonhide||Green dragon leather||57||20||45|
|Blue dragonhide||Blue dragon leather||66||20||45|
|Red dragonhide||Red dragon leather||73||20||45|
|Black dragonhide||Black dragon leather||79||20||
- There is no Crafting level required to use a tanner to tan hides. Listed here is the minimum Crafting level required to make something using the leather.