Tears of Guthix/Quick guide
|Tears of Guthix (#79)|
|Release date||4 May 2005 (Update)|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Talk to Juna, deep inside the Lumbridge Swamp Caves.|
|Description||Deep in the caves in the Lumbridge Swamp is an enchanted place where the tears shed by Guthix when it saw the destruction Saradomin and Zamorak had caused with their wars flow from the very walls. These tears are said to have magical properties to help players gain deeper understanding of the world. However, the cave is guarded by a loyal serpent named Juna who blocks passage from everyone. However, she has grown bored from three thousand years of sitting in the dark cave and wishes to hear stories of life above. Maybe you could come to some sort of arrangement...?|
|Official length||Very short|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Getting started[edit | edit source]
- Note: If you've already completed The Lost Tribe, you can get to Juna via the Lumbridge Castle cave. This negates the need for the Spiny helmet or Slayer helmet. Having a lit Sapphire lantern with oil saves time as well.
- Simply squeeze through the hole, run south past Kazgar, use your pickaxe on the hole to clear it and climb through. Run straight south and jump accross the stepping stones. Enter the south tunnel.
- Talk to Juna in the Lumbridge Swamp Caves.
The Bowl of Stone[edit | edit source]
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 Quest Quest point
- 1,000 Crafting experience
- Ability to play the Tears of Guthix minigame once a week