|Released||24 May 2001 (Update)|
|Casting speed||Varies by distance|
Telekinetic Grab requires a Magic level of 33 as well as an air rune and a law rune to cast. Doing so grants 43 Magic experience. It is recommended that players use a staff of air when casting this spell, as the spell will then only require a law rune to cast.
It is used to pick up an item (or pile of stackable items) from a distance, including over or through obstacles such as fences, gates, and rivers. It is useful when picking up item spawns that are guarded by dangerous monsters, such as the wine of Zamorak in the Chaos Temple. It is also sometimes required in quests in order to pick up items needed in the quest but that are guarded by NPCs or otherwise unreachable.
Cost[edit | edit source]
Uses[edit | edit source]
Some notable areas where the Telekinetic Grab spell can be used:
- The Mage Training Arena's Telekinetic Theatre
- The lesser demon in the Wizards' Tower
- The cellar below Varrock West Bank - Maplink
- Wine of zamorak in the Asgarnian Chaos Temple west of the Goblin Village - Maplink
- Wine of zamorak in the Wilderness Chaos Temple - Maplink
- Wine of zamorak in the Deep Wilderness Dungeon - Maplink
- Nature runes by the Demonic Ruins in the Wilderness - Maplink
- Nature rune north of Rellekka - Maplink
- Teak planks by the sawmill in Prifddinas - Maplink
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Creature of Fenkenstrain (optional, saves 50)
- Darkness of Hallowvale (required)
- Dragon Slayer I (optional, saves 10,000)
- King's Ransom (sometimes required)
- Recipe for Disaster - Freeing the Mountain Dwarf (optional)
- Spirits of the Elid (required)
- The Giant Dwarf (required)
Changes[edit | edit source]
|14 May 2015
You can now cast telegrab around Seers' courthouse.
|17 July 2014
You can no longer telegrab members objects in F2P worlds, however you can still telegrab untrimmed skill capes.