Temple of Ikov/Quick guide
This article is about the quest. For the dungeon, see Temple of Ikov (dungeon).
|Temple of Ikov (#28)|
|Released||17 June 2002 (Update)|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to Lucien at the Flying Horse Inn in northwest Ardougne (north of the castle).|
|Description||A mysterious stranger called Lucien asks you to go on a mission deep under the Temple of Ikov in central Kandarin. He wants you to retrieve an artifact known as the Staff of Armadyl. After you retrieve it, the quest doesn't stop there... Are you on the side of good or evil?|
|Enemies to defeat|
|Ironman concerns||20 unnoted items need to be delivered at once.You must weigh -1kg for part of this quest.|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Items required for this part: Pendant of lucien (given by Lucien when talking to him), knife or slash weapon and light source (if obtaining boots of lightness)
- Speak to Lucien in the Flying Horse Inn in the north-west corner of East Ardougne.
- Enter the temple directly south of the Ranging Guild by climbing down the ladder
- If you require boots of lightness: Go west down the stairs, slash the web, and take the boots. (Light source required)
- Go through the north gate with the Pendant of lucien equipped.
- Cross the lava bridge (weight must be -1 kg or less or you will take 20 damage from falling) and take the lever.
- Keep the lever in your inventory. Go to a bank and get the necessary gear (including the necessary bow) and the 20 un-noted limpwurt root.
- Return to the temple and attach the lever to the lever-bracket near the ladder. Pull the lever after attaching it. You will receive the prompt: "You hear the clunking of some hidden machinery."
- Go through the south gate and follow the path.
- Search chests along the icy path to obtain ice arrows. 15 with Ava's device and 60+ Ranged is enough.
- NOTE: You must search every chest after finding arrows to reset the chests, hopping worlds at 1 chest no longer resets them.
- Go back through the north gate and straight north to a small room. (Make sure you are still wearing your Pendant)
- Search the lever for traps then pull it. (Requires 42 Thieving)
- Go west then north through the doors.
- Talk to the Fire Warrior of Lesarkus.
- Kill him with your ice arrows.
- Use protect from magic to take no damage.
- Give Winelda 20 unnoted limpwurt roots.
- Optional: follow the path to its end and take the shiny key to access this dungeon from McGrubor's Wood.
- Push the wall to the north leading to a room full of Guardians of Armadyl.
- Pick the good or evil path.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 Quest Quest point
- 10,500 Ranged Ranged experience
- 8,000 Fletching Fletching experience
- Boots of lightness
- The Armadyl pendant (Note: If you sided with Lucien, you must kill Guardians of Armadyl to obtain it.)
- The Pendant of lucien giving you wider access to the Temple of Ikov.
- The shiny key for entering the back door of the Temple of Ikov near McGrubor's Wood.
Required for completing[edit | edit source]