The Ascent of Arceuus/Quick guide
|The Ascent of Arceuus (#141)|
|Release date||10 January 2019 (Update)|
|Quest series||Great Kourend|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to Mori in Arceuus.|
|Description||A long time ago, the citizens of Arceuus house gave up their human bodies and claimed immortality. This event was known as the Ascent of Arceuus and it marked the end of death within Arceuus house. Or so they believed. For the first time in a thousand years, a member of Arceuus house has fallen. You will need to solve the mystery of this death. However, time is of the essence and the fate of Arceuus house lies in your hands.|
|Enemies to defeat|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Speak to Mori in the centre of Arceuus.
- Head to Kourend Castle (Xeric's Heart teleport in Xeric's talisman) and speak to Councillor Andrews on the 1st floor[?].
- Return to and speak to Mori.
- Walk north-west to the Tower of Magic west of the Arceuus Library and speak to the Tower Mage outside the doors.
- Enter the tower and defeat 5 Tormented Souls then head upstairs.
- Speak to Asteros Arceuus then head to Mount Karuulm. (fairy ring code CIR)
- Go to the center of Mount Karuulm and head down the elevator.
- Speak to Kaal-Xil-Dar.
- Exit to the south and head down the mountain to a south-east grave (Battlefront teleport tablet or Arceuus spell)
- Inspect the ancient grave then follow the tracks, searching bushes and plants nearby to where the tracks end.
- Eventually you'll reach the hiding spot of the Trapped Soul. Defeat it.
- Return to Mount Karuulm and speak to Kaal-Xil-Dar once more.
- Head to the Dark Altar (fairy ring code CIS) and inspect the rocks that surround the altar until you find a device; it will automatically be destroyed upon being found.
- Return to the Tower of Magic and head upstairs, talk to Lord Trobin Arceuus.
Congratulations, quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 Quest Quest point
- 2,000 coins
- 1,500 Hunter Hunter experience
- 500 Runecraft Runecraft experience
- Arceuus favour certificate. Reading it grants 10% Arceuus favour.
- A page for Kharedst's memoirs, 'A dark disposition.' It teleports players to the centre of Arceuus.