The Depths of Despair/Quick guide
|The Depths of Despair (#134)|
|Released||9 November 2017 (Update)|
|Quest series||Great Kourend|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to Lord Kandur Hosidius at his home in Hosidius, north-west of the Vinery.|
|Description||Artur Hosidius has gone missing, and Lord Kandur Hosidius needs your help to find his son and bring him home.|
|Enemies to defeat||Sand Snake (level 36)|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Speak to Lord Kandur in the house west of the Vinery.
- Speak to Chef Olivia in Lord Kandur's kitchen.
- Head to the Arceuus Library (Fairy ring code CIS, or Games Necklace to Wintertodt) and speak to Galana. (northeast wing, ground floor[UK]1st floor[US])
- Speak to Galana again. She will tell you where to find the Varlamore envoy book. This is random for everyone.
- Read the Varlamore envoy book.
- Head to the Crabclaw Caves south of the Woodcutting Guild. Dungeon icon on map. (Rada's blessing, Skills necklace teleport, Xeric's Talisman to Xeric's Look-Out, or Veos ship to Land's End)
- Navigate to the end of the caves and climb down the tunnel at the end.
- Speak to Artur Hosidius.
- Kill the Sand Snake (level 36).
- Warning: This area is instanced, if you die you will lose your items.
- Search the chest.
- Return to Lord Kandur Hosidius and talk to him.
Congratulations, quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 Quest Quest point
- Agility 1,500 Agility experience
- 4,000 coins
- Hosidius favour certificate. Reading it grants 10% Hosidius favour.
- A page for Kharedst's memoirs, 'Lunch by the lancalliums'. It teleports players to just east of the Hosidius Kitchen.