The Great Brain Robbery/Quick guide
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Talk to Brother Tranquility in Mos Le'Harmless.|
|Description||The peaceful contemplation of the monks of Harmony Island has been disturbed by such rude interruptions as an invasion of zombie pirates and the theft of their brains! The evil zombie pirates have returned with a new scheme, and it's up to you to try to re-mind these poor priests before the sinister Mi-Gor completes his experiments...|
|Enemies to defeat|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Scouting[edit | edit source]
Items required: 4 planks, at least 20 nails, a hammer, fishbowl helmet, and diving apparatus. Recommended to bring a teleport to Edgeville Monastery if continuing to the next section immediately, and bring 3 watermelon seeds to complete the hard Morytania Diary task.
Note: Don't bring any pets!
- Talk to Brother Tranquility on Mos Le'Harmless near the dock. (Finish the dialogue, or you will be teleported back to Mos Le' Harmless)
- Leave the windmill and head north, pull on the statue and climb down.
- Equip your diving apparatus and fishbowl then descend.
- Repair the stairs at the end of the tunnel and climb up.
- Climb up the ladder then peer through the peephole.
- Return to Brother Tranquility, talk to him to be transported back to Mos Le' Harmless , then talk to him again there.
The prayer book[edit | edit source]
- Go to the Edgeville Monastery and search the bookcase in the SW corner of the ground floor. (This is a good time to bless your symbol if it isn't already, see Brother Jered)
- Read the book.
- Equip a Holy Symbol and talk to Brother Tranquility to return to Harmony Island.
- Right click the book "recite prayer" inside of the grain mill building.
- Talk to Brother Tranquility.
The doctor[edit | edit source]
Items required: Ring of Charos, 4 wooden planks (14 if making the wooden cats, 10 pieces of fur), 10 wooden cats, 100 nails (to be sure you have enough), and a hammer, 2 free spaces. Crate parts and wolf whistle are needed but obtained during this section.
- Talk to Dr. Fenkenstrain (jail on the top floor of his castle north-east of Canifis).
- Equip your Ring of Charos, keep it equipped through this section.
- Talk to Rufus in Canifis (food store). (until you receive a wolf whistle and crate parts)
- Make 10 wooden cats on a clockmaker's bench in your house (10 planks and 10 furs).
- Build a crate next to Dr. Fenkenstrain, add a false bottom (4 planks and nails), and fill it with the wooden cats.
- Blow the wolf whistle.
- Rufus will appear and will give you a shipping order.
- Put the Shipping order on the crate.
Making the transplants[edit | edit source]
Items required: a hammer, fishbowl helmet, diving apparatus, combat equipment and 6 empty inventory slots
- Return to Harmony island and enter the windmill basement.
- Talk to Dr. Fenkenstrain.
- Equip your diving equipment before leaving the windmill and go north to the shipwreck.
- Search the locker for a fuse. Climb the ladder and get a tinderbox and a keg.
- Go south a bit to the monastery and use the keg and fuse on the door. Light the fuse.
- Enter and kill 4 Sorebones for a Cranial clamp, Brain tongs, 3 Bell jars, and 30 Skull staples.
- Climb-down the ladder in the mill and talk to Dr. Fenkenstrain. (Remember to bring a hammer.)
- Climb up and talk to Brother Tranquility, prepare for the fight.
The big battle[edit | edit source]
Items required: Combat equipment, fishbowl helmet and diving apparatus
- Return to the Harmony island monastery and Confront Mi-Gor to start the fight against Barrelchest.
- You must wear your fishbowl helmet and diving apparatus.
- Each attack will disable your prayer and remove a few prayer points.
- When adjacent he will only attack with melee.
- Re-enabling prayer after each attack will prevent you from taking any damage.
- Alternatively you can leave the monastery and re-enter; the boss will get stuck and can be safespotted from the entrance.
- Talk to Brother Tranquility.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 2 Quest points
- 6,000 Prayer experience
- 3,000 Crafting experience
- 2,000 Construction experience
- Blessed lamp ( 5,000 experience in a chosen skill above level 30 and can be placed in your bank)
- Barrelchest anchor (To repair your barrelchest anchor, return to Mos Le'Harmless and make sure you have a book o' piracy in your inventory; then, go to the docks south of the bank and talk to "Smith." He can fix your anchor for 230,000 coins.)
- Prayer book