The Knight's Sword/Quick guide
The Old School RuneScape Wiki defaults to the British convention for floor numbering: Ground floor, first floor, etc. This may be changed by clicking the moon icon at the top right of the site.
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to the squire in the courtyard of the White Knights' Castle in Falador.|
|Description||Sir Vyvin's squire is in trouble. He has accidentally lost Sir Vyvin's ceremonial sword. Help him find a replacement without Sir Vyvin finding out.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Talk to the Squire in the White Knights' Castle.
- Talk to Reldo in the library of Varrock Palace. ( if Shield of Arrav not started.)
- Talk to Thurgo south of Port Sarim (by the anvil, north of the fairy ring AIQ) and give him a redberry pie.
- Talk to him again.
- Walk or teleport to Falador.
- Talk to the Squire.
- Go up the ladder in the eastern part of the castle. Run west and use the stairs in the central room of the castle. Go south to end up in Sir Vyvin's Room on the 2nd floor[UK]3rd floor[US], and search the cupboard in his bedroom, to find a portrait. He must not be looking at you or be in the room.
- Go to the Asgarnian Ice Dungeon using the trapdoor to the east of Thurgo. Bring iron bars with you.
- Once inside, follow the path west, north, and then east. Keep along the southern wall in the icy area and mine a blurite ore. Mine another if planning on doing the Falador Easy Diary.
- Talk to Thurgo - bring your iron bars and blurite ore - talk to him again and he'll make the blurite sword.
- Bring the sword to the Squire.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 Quest point
- 12,725 Smithing experience
- A blurite sword (if you got Thurgo to make you an extra one)
- The ability to smelt blurite ore into blurite bars (members)