The Lost Tribe/Quick guide
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Talk to Sigmund in Lumbridge Castle.|
|Description||Sigmund is the advisor to the Duke of Lumbridge, but the duke does not always take his advice.
When part of the cellar wall collapses the duke insists the damage was caused by an earthquake, but Sigmund is worried about a monster attack.If you investigate this mystery it will lead you through treacherous caves to uncover something lost by the Gods for thousands of years.
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Sigmund on the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US] of the Lumbridge Castle.
- Ask the following people about what happened in the cellar. You can stop when one mentions a goblin in the basement.
- Talk to Duke again. ( if started Dragon Slayer)
- Climb-down the trapdoor in the kitchen on the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US].
- Use your pickaxe on the rubble in the basement and climb through the hole.
- Light your light source and grab the brooch.
- Show the brooch to the duke. or or
- Go to the Varrock Palace library in Varrock.
- Talk to Reldo.
- Search the northern bookcase on the west wall for goblin symbol book.
- Read through the book.
- Go to Goblin Village and talk to the generals, and mediate for them until you learn goblin emotes.
- Go back to the Lumbridge Castle cellar and follow the map in the image on this page through the caves. Don't stray from it! (Clicking on the minimap also auto-paths the correct path)
- At the end of the cave talk to Mistag, and do your Goblin Bow in front of him.
- Talk to Mistag then let him take you back to Lumbridge.
- Talk to the duke. He won't believe you. or
- Pickpocket Sigmund and unlock his chest in the other room to find some HAM robes. Keep them for Death to the Dorgeshuun.
- Go to the HAM lair west of Lumbridge Castle.
- Pick the lock on the trapdoor and enter the lair.
- Search the crate south of the ladder to find the stolen silverware.
- Bring the silverware to the Duke. He will fire Sigmund and give you a signed peace treaty.
- Go into the basement again. Follow Kazgar to travel to Mistag.
- Talk to Mistag, with the peace treaty in your inventory, and a cutscene will play.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 Quest point
- 3,000 Mining experience
- The ability to use the Goblin Bow and Goblin Salute emotes
- Access to the Dorgesh-Kaan mine
- A ring of life
- Access to Nardok's Bone Weapon's store where players can purchase the Dorgeshuun crossbow, Bone bolts and other bone weapons.