The Mage Arena/Quick guide
|The Mage Arena/Quick guide|
|Released||22 September 2003 (Update)|
The Mage Arena is a miniquest in which the player tests their mettle with a shapeshifting wizard.
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Talk to Kolodion at the Mage Arena bank located in level 53 Wilderness.|
|Official length||Very Short|
Runes to fight Kolodion
|Enemies to defeat||Kolodion in the form of a Black Demon (level 112)|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Beware: caution must be taken not only getting to the arena but also during the miniquest. PKers are able to attack you while you are doing the minigame fight.
Players with level 60 or higher Magic can begin The Mage Arena. Head out into level 56 Wilderness to start, but watch out for player-killers. The quickest way to get there is by use of the lever in the ruins of Edgeville or in the small building near the gate to West Ardougne. Pulling either of these levers will teleport you to the Deserted Keep, a small island surrounded by lava in level 54 Wilderness. From there, run north, slash a web with a knife, sword, or other sharp object, and then proceed west a short distance to the Mage Arena bank, which also requires players to slash webs to access.
- Talk to Kolodion at the Mage Arena bank located in level 53 Wilderness. (Warning: You will be teleported into the arena which is in level 54 wilderness.)
- Kill Kolodion's 5 forms. (Note: You may safespot Kolodion by trapping him behind a skeleton within the arena.)
- Step into Sparkling Pool north-east.
- Go north and pray at an altar of your choosing.
- Go south and talk to the Chamber Guardian to receive a corresponding staff to your cape.
- Talk to Kolodion.