| Speak to Tomas Lawry outside the Port Piscarilius bank.|
|The gangs of Kourend have recently been uniting under a mysterious figure called the Queen of Thieves, somewhere in Port Piscarilius. This novice quest tasks the player with infiltrating the gangs of Kourend in order to find the Queen of Thieves.|
Note: Use "A Favour Certificate" reward from Client of Kourend on Piscarilius for 20% favour.
- Stew (can be obtained during quest for 6 coins. Requires 25 cooking) Or bought from Forester's Arms bartender in Seer's Village for 20gp.
The locations of various NPCs during the quest.
- Speak to Tomas Lawry outside the Port Piscarilius bank.
- Speak to either the poor looking woman or man in the house immediately west of him.
- Speak to Robert O'Reilly in the house immediately south of here. He will ask for a stew. A stew can be made with raw beef and a potato purchased from Kenelme directly west along with a bowl from the general store south east.
- Enter the manhole to the east marked by the icon, cross the bridge a bit to the south, continue west.
- Speak to Devan Rutter, near the fish stall.
- Return to the surface from the way you entered and murder Conrad King (non-combat) on the dock on the southern side of the Piscarilius Foodhall (the largest building). Pick either option.
- Go back down the manhole and speak with Devan Rutter.
- Enter the tent north of him and speak to the Queen of Thieves.
- Exit the sewers and travel southwest to the house immediately north in Kingstown (south of the icon), and climb the stairs to the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US].
- Picklock the chest in the east side of the room to find a letter. (You may have to click the lock multiple times)
- Return to Tomas Lawry.
- Return to The Queen of Thieves (now called Lady Shauna Piscarilius).
Congratulations, quest complete!