The Queen of Thieves/Quick guide
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to Tomas Lawry outside the Port Piscarilius bank. Show on map|
|Description||The gangs of Kourend have recently been uniting under a mysterious figure called the Queen of Thieves, somewhere in Port Piscarilius. This novice quest tasks the player with infiltrating the gangs of Kourend in order to find the Queen of Thieves.|
|Official length||Very Short|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Speak to Tomas Lawry outside the Port Piscarilius bank.
- Speak to Robert O'Reilly in the house directly west of the bridge. He will ask for a stew. A stew can be made with raw beef and a potato purchased from Kenelme directly west along with a bowl from the general store south-east.
- Enter the manhole to the east marked by the icon, cross the bridge a bit to the south, continue west.
- Speak to Devan Rutter, near the fish stall.
- Optional: Trade the General Store Shop Keeper in The Warrens for an easy Kourend & Kebos Diary task.
- Return to the surface from the way you entered and murder Conrad King (non-combat) on the dock on the southern side of the Piscarilius Foodhall (the largest building). Pick either option.
- Go back down the manhole and enter the tent.
- Speak to the Queen of Thieves.
- Exit the sewers and travel south-west to Kingstown and enter the house immediately north from the entrance (south of the icon), and climb the stairs to the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US].
- Picklock the chest in the east side of the room to find a letter. (You may have to click the lock multiple times)
- Return to Tomas Lawry.
- Return to The Queen of Thieves (now called Lady Shauna Piscarilius).
- Congratulations, quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 Quest point
- 2,000 Thieving experience
- 2,000 coins
- Piscarilius favour certificate. Reading it grants 10% Piscarilius favour.
- A page for Kharedst's memoirs, 'The fisher's flute.' It teleports players to the centre of Port Piscarilius.