The locations of various NPCs during the quest.
- Speak to Tomas Lawry outside the Port Piscarilius bank.
- Speak to either the poor looking woman or man in the house immediately south-west of him.
- Speak to Robert O'Reilly in the house immediately south of here. He will ask for a stew. A stew can be made with raw beef and a potato purchased from Kenelme directly west along with a bowl from the general store south-east.
- Enter the manhole to the east marked by the icon, cross the bridge a bit to the south, continue west.
- Speak to Devan Rutter, near the fish stall.
- Optional: Trade the General Store Shop Keeper in The Warrens for an easy Kourend & Kebos Diary task.
- Return to the surface from the way you entered and murder Conrad King (non-combat) on the dock on the southern side of the Piscarilius Foodhall (the largest building). Pick either option.
- Go back down the manhole and speak with Devan Rutter.
- Enter the tent north of him and speak to the Queen of Thieves.
- Exit the sewers and travel south-west to the house immediately north in Kingstown (south of the icon), and climb the stairs to the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US].
- Picklock the chest in the east side of the room to find a letter. (You may have to click the lock multiple times)
- Return to Tomas Lawry.
- Return to The Queen of Thieves (now called Lady Shauna Piscarilius).
Congratulations, quest complete!