A toad batta is a food that players consume in one bite, healing 11 hitpoints when they do so. Players need to make one as part of Training part I for the Gnome Restaurant activity.
Members can make a toad batta via gnome cooking if they have at least level 26 Cooking, and gain 152 experience points for doing so. To make a toad batta, players need to use Gianne dough with a batta tin and then cook it on a range to create a half baked batta. They must then add toad's legs, cheese, gnome spice and an equa leaf. Like all gnome foods, they stop burning at Cooking level 38.
This item of food is an order in the Gnome Restaurant activity, and may also be obtained by an order through a Reward token. Many players may make this along with other Gnome Food, therefore only leaving the job of delivering the food, in hopes of getting a unique gnome item.
All of these can be bought from Hudo, except for the toad's legs.
How to make your own:
- Use the Gianne dough on the Batta tin.
- Bake the Raw batta on a range.
- Right-click on the Half baked batta and select "Prepare". Choose Toad Batta.
- Use the Half made batta on the range again to finish.
|29 March 2004 –
7 August 2006
|7 August 2006 –|
- In the cookbook, it is called Toads legs batta rather than toad batta.