Toad crunchies are a gnome food that can be made with a Cooking level of 10. They heal 8 hitpoints. Toad crunchies may be requested in the Gnome Restaurant minigame. They can also sometimes be received by using the reward token from the minigame. There is also a pre-made version of these, but they cannot be used in the Gnome Restaurant minigame. Toad crunchies are also dropped by tortoises north of the Tree Gnome Village.
All of these can be bought from Hudo, except for the toad's legs.
How to make your own:
- Use the Gianne dough on the crunchy tray.
- Bake the raw crunchies on a range or gnome cooker.
- Right-click on the crunchies and select "Prepare". Choose Toad crunchies.
- Use the crunchies on the range again.
- Right-click use the equa leaves on the unfinished crunchies.
| Cooking||10 (b)||40|
|Members||Ticks||1 (0.6s) |
- ↑ Due to Grand Exchange prices changing based on trade volume, this profit may not be fully accurate if the components are infrequently traded.
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here