Tome of water
|Tome of water (empty)|
|File:Tome of water (empty).png|
|High alch||12,000 coins|
|Low alch||8,000 coins|
|Item ID||? (edit)|
The tome can be charged with soaked pages to act as a source of water runes whilst equipped. Each page adds 20 charges to the tome. . If a charge (1/20 or more) is consumed and the page is removed, the entire page will be consumed.
Casting water spells with a charged tome equipped will increase the spell's damage by 50% (multiplicative bonus on top of magic damage bonus) and consume one charge.
A charged tome of water provides the following benefits:
- Water, Curse and Binding spell accuracy is increased by 20%
- Curse effects are increased by 50% (e.g. the 10% defense reduction from Vulnerability would become 15%)
- Standard Spellbook Binding effects are increased by 30% (e.g. the 14.4 second root from Entangle would become 19 seconds). This would also stack with the effects of the Swampbark armour set (e.g. the 14.4 second root from Entangle would become 23 seconds)
- Water spells damage are increased by 20%
- Ice spells accuracy are increased by 20%
- Casting a non-combat spell requiring water runes will not consume any charges.
Item sources[edit | edit source]
- No drop sources found. To force an update, click .