|Released||5 December 2005 (Update)|
|Examine||Looks after your farming tools.|
All Tool leprechauns can carry various Farming tools for you and you can retrieve them from any leprechaun:
- 100 rakes
- 100 spades
- 100 seed dibbers
- 100 pairs of secateurs or magic secateurs
- 100 gardening trowel
- 1 watering can (any level of water) or Gricoller's can
- 1 bottomless compost bucket
- 1,000 plant cures
- 1,000 empty buckets
- 1,000 buckets of compost
- 1,000 buckets of supercompost
- 1,000 buckets of ultracompost
Noted versions of these items can be stored as long as there is space available. "Right-click" the item in storage to withdraw as a note.
Noting Items[edit | edit source]
The tool leprechaun will note any items used on him that have been collected (or are collected) from farming, including clean or grimy herbs as well as saplings. This is useful for inventory management when running between different farming locations.
The tool leprechaun will not note the following items:
- Cave nightshade (non-tradeable)
- Strange fruits
- All kind of logs
- Cabbage (only at Falador farm). Tip: If you wanted to obtain noted cabbage picked from the public patch, you may do so at Hosidius.
- White tree fruit (non-tradeable)
Locations[edit | edit source]
|Tree Gnome Stronghold||N/A||2||Maplink|
|Tree Gnome Village||N/A||1||Maplink|
|North of Ardougne||N/A||1||Maplink|
|North of McGrubor's Wood||N/A||1||Maplink|
|White Wolf Mountain||N/A||1||Maplink|
|Tai Bwo Wannai||N/A||1||Maplink|
|North of Seth Groats' farm||N/A||1||Maplink|
|West of Canifis||N/A||1||Maplink|
|West of Port Phasmatys||N/A||1||Maplink|
Treasure Trails[edit | edit source]
- The tool leprechaun is the solution to the easy cryptic clue: Belladonna, my dear. If only I had gloves, then I could hold you at last. He is located at the Belladonna patch west of Draynor manor.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Update history[edit | edit source]
|23 May 2019
Tool leprechauns now have bank PIN protection.
|16 May 2019
(update | poll)
Tool leprechauns can now hold up to 100 rakes, dibbers, spades, trowels and secateurs.
|2 May 2019
Willow branches have been added to the list of farming produce that leprechauns can turn into banknotes.
|3 September 2015
Leprechauns can now hold up-to 255 buckets.
|28 May 2015
|26 June 2014
(update | poll)
Tool Leprechauns will now banknote tree roots.
|23 May 2013
(update | poll)
|22 February 2013
This content was included when the Old School RuneScape servers officially launched.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- If a player tries to use a banknote on a leprechaun, it will snarkily respond by saying, "That IS a banknote!".
- There is a leprechaun on the roof of the Troll Stronghold that is lying in a chair and relaxing. He leaves during the battle against the Baby Roc and the Giant Roc, then comes back afterwards.
- When the player tries to exchange cabbages into noted cabbages at the Falador farming patch, the Tool Leprechaun complains about cabbages and tells the player to take them away.
- During the Lost City quest, the player can ask any of the tool leprechauns about the location of Zanaris. None of the tool leprechauns will tell the player, but will suggest that the player talks with Shamus instead.
- Originally, Tool Leprechauns were said to teleport your tools and items into the Lumbridge shed for storage.
- At current Grand Exchange prices, it would cost 5,514,178 to fill a Tool Leprechaun entirely.