The Torva full helm is part of the Torva armour set, requiring 80 Defence to wear. The helmet boasts the highest strength bonus of any helmet, being 2 higher than the Neitiznot faceguard. As a Zarosian-aligned item, Torva armour will give Zarosian protection within the God Wars Dungeon.
The helmet is created by combining a damaged Torva full helm, obtained as a drop from Nex, with one Bandosian component. This process requires level 90 Smithing, and is not reversible.
- ↑ Due to Grand Exchange prices changing based on trade volume, this profit may not be fully accurate if the components are infrequently traded.
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
Torva armour was one of the original rewards from Nex upon her release in RuneScape. Compared to Old School RuneScape's version of the Torva full helm, the original had several differences:
- Having the armour equipped made all factions in the God Wars Dungeon unaggressive, rather than just Zarosian NPCs.
- The armour required level 80 Hitpoints in addition to Defence.
- The full helm boosted Hitpoints by a 66 life points, equal to 6.6 Hitpoints.
- The armour degraded, lasting for 15 hours of combat. When fully degraded, the base repair costs for the full helm was 500,000 coins.
- The full helm had the following bonuses: