The Torva platebody is part of the Torva armour set, requiring 80 Defence to wear. The platebody boasts the highest strength bonus of any body slot equipment, being 2 higher than the Bandos chestplate, Inquisitor's hauberk, and fighter torso. As a Zarosian-aligned item, Torva armour will give Zarosian protection within the God Wars Dungeon.
The platebody is created by combining a damaged Torva platebody, obtained as a drop from Nex, with two Bandosian components. This process requires level 90 Smithing, and is not reversible.
- ↑ Due to Grand Exchange prices changing based on trade volume, this profit may not be fully accurate if the components are infrequently traded.
For an exhaustive list of all known sources for this item, see here
Torva armour was one of the original rewards from Nex upon her release in RuneScape. Compared to Old School RuneScape's version of the Torva platebody, the original had several differences:
- Having the armour equipped made all factions in the God Wars Dungeon unaggressive, rather than just Zarosian NPCs.
- The armour required level 80 Hitpoints in addition to Defence.
- The platebody boosted Hitpoints by a 200 life points, equal to 20 Hitpoints.
- The armour degraded, lasting for 15 hours of combat. When fully degraded, the base repair costs for the platebody was 2,000,000 coins.
- The platebody had the following bonuses: