Tower of Voices
|Tower of Voices|
|Released||25 July 2019 (Update)|
The Tower of Voices is a large tower found in the centre of Prifddinas, and is named as such because in the Tower, it is said that the elves can speak directly to one of the fragments of their goddess, Seren, who chose to shatter herself rather than be forced to leave Gielinor when the Edicts of Guthix were put in place following the God Wars. The tower, formed from pure crystal, is the most important part of elven society.
During the Fourth Age, the Iorwerth Clan betrayed the other Elven Clans, conquering Prifddinas and denying the other seven clans access to the tower. During Song of the Elves, the tower, along with the rest of the city, is restored.
Features[edit | edit source]
- An altar where players can restore their prayer points. Crefydd, who is found next to the altar, can change the location where players respawn to Prifddinas.
- A small office containing the Elven Crystal Chest that can only be opened with enhanced crystal keys.
- A memoriam device, where players can use memoriam crystals on, re-watch cutscenes from Song of the Elves and re-fight the Fragment of Seren.
- A teleport platform which leads players to the Grand Library.
Personalities[edit | edit source]
The following NPCs can be found in the Tower of Voices, as well as upstairs:
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The desk in the small office upstairs can be searched for a list of players who've helped playtest content in Jagex HQ as well as winners of the three competitions (lore video, login screen and lore writing) that were run to celebrate the release of Song of the Elves.