The Trahaearn Clan is one of the eight elven clans who were originally brought to Gielinor from Tarddiad by Guthix and Seren in the early First Age. They are skilled in metalwork, being blacksmiths and miners. They are located south east of the Tower of Voices in Prifddinas, off the southern path.
Features of the district[edit | edit source]
- A building containing a furnace and anvil, which are the closest to a bank anywhere in game.
- A teleport platform just west of the Cadarn district's bank that leads players down to the prison of Zalcano, a demon cursed by Zamorak to turn into stone.
- A cave entrance south-west of the bank that leads down to the Trahaearn mine, which is the only mine where soft clay rocks are found.
- A singing bowl where players can create crystal equipment and other crystal items. Players who don't have the requirements to create them can have Reese create them in exchange for crystal shards.
- Gwyn's Mining Emporium, a mining shop run by Gwyn.
Known Trahaearn elves[edit | edit source]
- Lady Tangwen Trahaearn (current leader)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Trahaearn translates to "very much like iron" in Welsh.
|† denotes that a person is deceased.|