Overview[edit | edit source]
- Endless harvest greatly increases the speed at which players can obtain gold ore, silver ore, and uncut gems from gem rocks.
- Production master allows players to craft an inventory of most items instantly.
- Skilling prodigy allows players to craft items earlier and more efficiently due to its visible level boost.
Useful items and boosts[edit | edit source]
|Crafting Cape||Asgarnia||Unlimited teleports to the Crafting guild.|
|Amulet of glory(4)||Asgarnia OR Fremennik||Wearing a charged amulet of glory greatly increases the probability of successfully mining gem rocks. To obtain a charged amulet of glory the Hero's quest must be completed, which can be manually completed in Asgarnia or auto-unlocked in Fremennik.|
|Spicy stew||Desert||Boosts Crafting by ±0-5. Requires manual completion of the Freeing Evil Dave subquest in Recipe for Disaster.|
|Poison chalice||Kandarin||Boosts Crafting by ±0-1. May inflict damage up to 90% of total HP.|
|Mushroom pie||Misthalin||Boosts Crafting by 4. Requires 60 Cooking and 65 Woodcutting to create. Cannot be obtained otherwise.|
Training[edit | edit source]
Common materials used to train crafting are tanned hides, molten glass, battlestaves, flax, and gems. Most of these items have region restrictions which will limit a player's ability to train with them during Trailblazer League.
Leather[edit | edit source]
Although cow hide and dragonhide are easily obtained in the starting region, tanneries are not available without unlocking additional regions, which renders those materials temporarily useless. If a player chooses to unlock the Wilderness, Tirannwn, and Fremennik then they will be unable to use these materials until they complete the Fremennik Hard Diary.
|Desert||Ellis||Located in Al Kharid, near the bank.|
|Kandarin||Leatherworker||Located in the Ranging guild, requires 40 Ranged to enter. No right-click option, must manually speak to and navigate through chat to access tannery interface.|
|Morytania||Sbott||Located in Canafis, near the bank. Charges twice as much as other tanners (45 gp/item max).|
|Asgarnia||Crafting Guild||40 Crafting and a brown apron are required to enter the guild. Tanner located on 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US].|
|Fremennik||Tan leather||Requires the Fremennik Hard Diary. A player must be on the Lunar spellbook to cast this spell, each cast requires 5 2 1 and tans up to 5 hides.|
Glassblowing[edit | edit source]
Molten glass can be made by using a bucket of sand and soda ash or giant seaweed in a furnace. Molten glass can be crafted using a glassblowing pipe. All of these items are obtainable in the starting region of Trailblazer League, particularly by accessing available charter shops.
|Bucket of sand|| Misthalin Desert
|May be purchased from charter shops. The only sand pit available in the starting area is in Zanaris. The fastest way to obtain buckets of sand is to mine sandstone in the Quarry of the Desert Region and grind it with Sandstorm. Noted empty buckets can be given to Drew at the grinder. Convenient sand pits are located on Entrana () and Yanille ().|
|Giant seaweed||Misthalin||Requires 23 Farming, farming patch located underwater on Fossil island. Seaweed spores can be obtained by utilizing underwater content on Fossil island.|
|Superglass make||Fremennik||Requires 77 Magic. A player must be on the Lunar spellbook to cast this spell, each cast requires 10 6 2 and processes an entire inventory of material. Buckets are destroyed and bonus molten glass is provided.|
Jewellery[edit | edit source]
Gems can be mined from the gem rocks in Shilo Village in Karamja with level 40 Mining or in the Lunar Isle mine. Wearing a charged amulet of glory greatly increases the probability of successfully mining the gem rock. Gold ore and silver ore can be obtained commonly from many sources. Unfortunately the moulds necessary to process these items are more difficult to come by, and either require 44 Construction to build a Tool store 4 in a player-owned house or unlocking the Desert or Asgarnia region for access to crafting shops.
Battlestaves[edit | edit source]
A battlestaff may be created and then alched by attaching an elemental orb to a normal battlestaff. Elemental orbs are difficult to obtain due to area restrictions. The only way to craft battlestaves without either the Wilderness or Asgarnia Regions unlocked will be to obtain Earth orbs from the Abyssal Sire (Misthalin) or to obtain Water orbs in Kandarin from waterfiends.
|Air obelisk||Wilderness||137.5 Crafting XP per orb. Unobtainable outside of Wilderness.|
|Fire obelisk||Asgarnia||125 Crafting XP per orb. May be obtained at reasonable rates from lava dragons or Cerberus.|
|Earth obelisk||Wilderness||112.5 Crafting XP per orb. May be obtained at reasonable rates from the Abyssal sire.|
|Water obelisk||Asgarnia Kandarin||100 Crafting XP per orb. Requires both regions unlocked. May be obtained at reasonable rates from waterfiends.|
Obtaining Materials[edit | edit source]
Leather items[edit | edit source]
- Leather can be turned into equipment that requires up to level 38 Crafting
- Green dragon leather can be crafted starting at level 57 Crafting
- Blue dragon leather can be crafted with, starting at level 57 Crafting
- Red dragon leather can be crafted with, starting at level 73 Crafting
- Black dragon leather can be crafted with, starting at level 79 Crafting
- Black dragons are found in the Taverly Dungeon in Asgarnia, the Evil Chicken's Lair in Misthalin (if Fremennik is also unlocked), one in Mynydd in Tirannwn, the Revenant Caves in the Wilderness, and the Corsair Cove Dungeon in Kandarin (if Fremennik is also unlocked)
- King Black Dragon always drops two black dragonhides
- Magpie and ninja implings commonly drop black dragonhide
- Vorkath commonly drops large quantities of black dragonhide
Glass making[edit | edit source]
- Beer glass can be crafted at level 1, although it may not be worth it to craft with glass until level 46 to make unpowered orbs
- Unless unpowered orbs are needed to craft battlestaves, lantern lens should be crafted starting at level 49
- Empty light orbs are the final product that can be created with molten class, requiring level 87
Jewellery[edit | edit source]
Gems can be cut with a chisel starting at level 1 with uncut opals. Gold bars or silver bars can be combined with gems and a jewellery mould in a furnace to create rings, necklaces, bracelets, or amulets.
Other methods[edit | edit source]
Crafting birdhouses provides a low amount of Crafting experience
Creating crystal equipment using a Singing bowl in Tirannwn is an expensive way to gain a large amount of experience. The boosted drop rates for crystal armour seed and crystal weapon seed from The Gauntlet can be very useful.
Quests[edit | edit source]
XP rewards with skill choice[edit | edit source]
|Requirements||Required Regions||Autocompleted Regions|
|X Marks the Spot||300||-||Asgarnia|
|A Taste of Hope||2,500|| 45 Agility
|A Tail of Two Cats||2,500 twice||-|| Asgarnia
|King's Ransom||5,000|| 65 Defence
|Sins of the Father||15,000 3 times|| 62 Woodcutting