Dialogue for Ali the Hag
- Player: Good day old hag.
- Ali the Hag: Old hag indeed! I have a name you know!
- Player: Let me guess it wouldn't be Ali would it?
- Ali the Hag: Well how else would you abbreviate Alice then? And no, you can't call me Al!
- Ali the Hag: Now what do you want from the Old hag of Pollnivneach? To hex someone? Power, beauty, eternal youth or something else drab like that?
- Player: Actually none of those, I'm new in town and I just wanted to get to know the locals.
- Ali the Hag: I'm busy brewing potions, so if you disturb me again without reason, I will turn you into a frog!
- Player: Oh I'm sorry I won't let it happen again.
- (End of dialogue)