Dialogue for Alice's husband
- Player: Your animals don't look too healthy.
- Alice's husband: It's that fountain thingy in the temple to the east. It's turned them all into zombies.
- Player: What use are zombie animals?
- Alice's husband: None at all, mate, except that those worshippers at that temple keep comin' and killin' 'em all for their bones. Don't ask me why.
- Player: But you're a ghost - surely you know something about it.
- Alice's husband: I don't know nuthin' about nuthin'. Oim a simple ghost with simple needs. All I know is, years ago, that temple started glowing green and, a few months later, I woke up dead. That's all there is to it.
- (End of dialogue)