Dialogue for Ambassador Gimblewap
- Ambassador Gimblewap: I can't believe that I've been made to wait so long.
- Player: What are you waiting for?
- Ambassador Gimblewap: I have been waiting for an audience with the King for days!
- Player: Well, he's clearly a busy man.
- Ambassador Gimblewap: Bah! I think he's just trying to insult the gnome nation, by making me wait. The cheek of these humans. Just because they're vertically challenged they think they can ignore us.
- Player: I'm not ignoring you.
- Ambassador Gimblewap: Hmm. I should be thankful for small mercies, I suppose.
- (End of dialogue)