Dialogue for Captain Daerkin
- Captain Daerkin: Hello old chap.
- Player: What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be looking after your glider?
- Captain Daerkin: I'm pretty much retired these days old fellow. My test piloting days are over. I'm just relaxing here and enjoying the primal clash between man and man.
- Player: You're watching the duels then. Are you going to challenge someone yourself?
- Captain Daerkin: I do find the duels entertaining to watch, but I suspect that actually being involved would be a lot less fun for me. I'm a lover, not a fighter!
- Player: Errm, I suppose you are.
- (End of dialogue)