Dialogue for Ghaslor the Elder
- Ghaslor the Elder: Good day to you young lady.
- Ghaslor the Elder: I'm happy that we have our water back, thanks for your help.
- Player: Well it's good to see you happy.
- Ghaslor the Elder: Mostly happy, but young people have no respect for their elders, theres too many confusing newfangled magic carpets and snake charmers around these days. I remember when this used to be fields.
- Player: It used to be fields?
- Ghaslor the Elder: Well no admittedly it used to be sand, just like it is now, but let an old man have his grumble.