The H.A.M. Deacon cannot be interacted with, instead speaking via overhead dialogue.
The H.A.M. Deacon will cycle through the following dialogue:
- H.A.M. Deacon: We are the righteous ones in his eyes alone.
- H.A.M. Deacon: Let them not infest our cities and towns...
- H.A.M. Deacon: And lo, we become the power, indeed the force to stop these monsters in their tracks.
- H.A.M. Deacon: Verily I urge you, my friends to take up your spades and farm your farms to feed our people in this blessed sanctuary.
- H.A.M. Deacon: If thine monsters visage does frighten thee, then tear it off I say... tear it off!
- H.A.M. Deacon: For Saradomin will guide our sword arms and smash the enemies of humans till their bones become dust.
- H.A.M. Deacon: And let us smite these monsters unto their deaths.
- H.A.M. Deacon: For they are not the chosen ones in Saradomin's eyes.
- H.A.M. Deacon: Where do we go for safety from these monsters... here, with our brethren!
- H.A.M. Deacon: And let there be no cave or shelter for their spawn until the end of days.